Before We Start

I wanted to do a wolfwalker book for a while now but didn't know what fandom to put it in because it works with a lot of fandoms. I ended up deciding to do this fandom.

Izuku is a normal quirkless kid who has to go threw hell each and everyday of his life because he was born without a power.

One day Izuku was taking the long way home so he can avoid his bullies when he heard whimpering from the woods. He thought it was a dog at first but when he went to go check it out he saw a huge white wolf stuck in a bear trap.

After freeing the wolf, another huge wolf appeared and attack Izuku before being stop by the white wolf. Before the white wolf could stop the brown wolf though, izuku was bit hard.

In the end Izuku has to learn how to be a wolfwalker while also trying to achieve his dream to become a hero.

Characters:
Shota Awaiza: EraserHead
Hizashi Yamasa: President Mic
Toshinori Yagi: All Might
Nemuri Kayama: Midnight
Hitoshi Shinso
Izuku Midoriya
Nezu
Detective Tsukauchi
Endeavor
Hawks
Inko Midoriya
Katsuki Bakugou
Eijiro Kirishima
Danki Kaminari
Shoto Todoroki
Mei Hatsume
Fumikage Tokoyami
Students At UA
Heroes At UA
LOV Villains

Others:
Cal Moon
Xylo Moon

Yes I am adding the ship calo. This is one of my favorite ships and I wanted to add them in a book for so long. Also if you know where this ship came from then your a champion.

⚠ Warning ⚠ this book might hold Violence, bullying, cursing, bad language, maybe gore, mention of death, mention of Suicide, suicide baiting, mention of running away, mention of Hunting, mention of stealing, mention of drinking and drugs, mention of animal abuse, Mentally & Physically Abuse, Trauma, and maybe even more.

I Don't Own My Hero Academy/MHA, Wolfwalkers, or Origins of Olympus.

Will be posted whenever

My Packजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें