[9] The Flower

I did NOT think anyone was reading this lmao anyways onto the story. Details of SA and abuse. I am NOT romanticizing this.

Reader POV

Naoya held me tightly in his arms as he carried me into the palace.

"Your Highness!" Servants bowed and I recognized his personal guard Kita Shinsuke, someone who I was well acquainted to.

"It is an honor to see the princess returned," Shinsuke said as he followed Naoya. "What of the boys?"

Naoya didn't put me down. "Bring them to the eastern palace. See to it that the nursemaid cares for them for the remainder of the week, I will be with my bride. They are your crown princes now, with my ascension in three days time following our marriage."

"What?" I looked at him with disgust. "Why would you want to marry me??"

"You have birthed my heirs and they have a claim to the throne of both empires. The Kamos agree that you should marry me. They are aligning themselves with me, a wise decision on Emperor Noritoshi's part." Naoya walked to our wing of the castle. "No matter what you hear, do not enter the chambers until the noon meal. You may only leave food at the window."

Naoya slammed the door behind us and threw me to the ground, not caring I was groaning in pain. I struggled to get up and he slapped my face. "How DARE you leave me. I own you, (y/n). I am your master and you are my bitch."

"Never," I said. "You will never own me."

"Too bad. It's easier to just submit to me, I will now impregnate you again so you may give birth to another child." Naoya used the dagger at his side to rip my hanfu open, my breasts spilling out. He grabbed one with his hand and attached his lips to the other, using his other hand to touch me down there. I moaned a bit, much to my horror.

Naoya stopped his actions and looked at me with a smirk. "Your body seems to want this. After all, I'm the only one who can fill you up." He started running his hands up and down my navel, making sure to use his magic to burn my skin. I screamed in pain. "Bunny, look at me."

I refused to and as a result, he plunged his fingers into my pussy, his jaw clenching. "No."

"Do it. Your pussy is accepting me. Tell me," he lifted my legs after using his magic to retrain my movements. "Did your cousin ever touch you like this?"

"No-"

"I still find it disgusting that you almost married your half cousin. At least with me you will get someone who isn't related to you." Naoya licked my inner thigh, leaving marks. "Though the Gojo empire is flawed, here you or our children will never marry someone of the same royal lineage. The Zenins learned long ago that it leads to genetic mutations. Cousin Toji himself is a byproduct of centuries of incest, that is why he isn't given the gift though his bastard son has the desired trait."

Naoya kept me quiet as he tortured me, edging me then telling me to beg him, something I couldn't do even if I wanted to. He eventually shoved himself in, moaning at the contact.

"It has been too long since I've been inside you, or any woman for that matter."

"You never bedded anyone else? Are you not the future emperor? Anyone would-"

Naoya shut me up by kissing me long and hard, looking at me with nothing but twisted love and possession. "Never have I ever slept with the same woman more than once, and I will never sleep with anyone other than you. The thought alone disgusts me. You better not sleep with any other man than me, otherwise I'll kill them and fuck you next to their dead body."

"Why does it even matter, you don't love me-@

"I do!" He slapped me hard and lifted my legs to hit me deeper. "You wouldn't understand, whore. I couldn't sleep a wink without you by my side. Tomorrow we will wed. I promise you, my flower, you will regret leaving. But for now... only love."

He hit so deep inside and went multiple positions, my favorite when he choked me while taking me from behind in front of a mirror, telling me how pretty I looked being stuffed.

He's so good at sex, shame he's a terrible person and a deadbeat father.

He eventually finished a final time, the sun slowly rising. Naoya gently picked me up and cleaned me up, kissing my bruises. Once we were cleaned, he brought me to our bed, the familiar red curtains blowing furiously in the cold winter months.

"Naoya..." I reached out to the curtains as he had pretty much disabled me.

"Yes, my flower?" He leaned over and kissed me gently, something he had been doing all night that didn't sit well with me. "Would you like the windows closed? Too bad, I need to cool down. You can use me for warmth."

I reluctantly did so, allowing him to wrap his arms around me as he used his magic to close the windows. "Naoya, if you hated me so much as you claimed, why did you bring me back and then take me all night?"

"I told you, you are mine. Mine to use, mine to fuck whenever I please. Rest now, flower. I will wed you today before sunset."

And true to his words, he did. It was a quick wedding but terribly permanent and official. Satoru couldn't do anything since Naoya used the blackmail on the head of the Heavenly Temple to allow the marriage to happen. My family watched in horror as he wedded me, no one daring to say a word against it as we all knew how powerful the Zenins were.

Naoya took me once more, going harder than usual, saying things in my ear along the lines of never being able to leave him.

I looked at the rising moon as he slept, bathing in the moonlight. "Someone...anyone. Get me out of this hell."