Patience (Wolfstar)

Smutshot

Wizarding world AU

"Oh my god! Moony, move!" Sirius cried, rocking back into Remus pathetically. Remus grunted, unmoving as he turned the page in his book. Remus sits against the headboard in just a shirt with Sirius on his lap facing away from him who had nothing on his body. Sirius had his hands latched onto Remus' thighs as he straddled his lap. The uncomfortable position was killing his legs.

Remus had been reading for an hour, not moving an inch except to thrust weakly up to give Sirius a taste of what he was sitting on. Sirius has tried to get up, but Remus just sets down his book to pull Sirius back by his waist, leave a few kisses on the back of his neck and continue reading.

Sirius was literally losing his mind.

He tried to bounce on Remus but the dirty blonde just held him still until he stopped. Sirius groaned, falling back into Remus in defeat. Remus kissed his cheek and brought his hands around Sirius' middle and continued reading. "Remus." Sirius whispered, turning his head. "Hm?" Remus hummed, flicking a page.

"Please move." He pleaded in a whispered, the air hot in the boys dormitory. No one was in the dorm, but the two took their precautions. The drapes were pulled around the bed, a silencing charm around the four post. "One more chapter." Remus stated, flipping the page. Sirius whined, squirming disapprovingly.

"I can always leave you here and join the others in the common room, if you're not willing to wait." Remus suggested, his eyes glued to his book. "No, no.. no, don't go.." Sirius begged, sliding his hands down Remus' arms. "Then one more chapter." Remus repeated, pecking Sirius' lips before going back to his book.

"Show me you deserve it by waiting." Remus added. Sirius furrowed his eyebrows. And he sat there, breathing slowly. He was patient and when Remus finally set down his book, Sirius was half asleep. He was shaken back into reality when Remus started feeling up his stomach and chest. Sirius fluttered open his eyes and grabbed fist fulls of the bed sheets.

"Such a good boy, waited for so long.." Remus whispered, making Sirius inhale sharply. He always loved affection. "I think you deserve it." Remus mumbled, forcing Sirius forward until his face was in the sheets. Sirius groaned, Remus' dick sliding out of him when they moved. Sirius waited for Remus, feeling a hand slide down his back and hike his behind higher in the air.

"Arch that pretty little back.." Remus whispered. Sirius abided and stuck his arse up into the air. Remus pulled him back by his hips. Remus slowly slid back in, making Sirius moan out and claw at the bed. "Bloody fuck, moony..!" Sirius whined. Remus paused when he bottomed out, dragging his fingertips down Sirius' back.

He gave an experimental roll of the hips which had Sirius whimpering into the bed. "So sensitive.." Remus cooed. "I wonder if it was from all the cock warming..?" He pondered, running a hand through Sirius' luscious hair. Sirius was getting impatient, his dick throbbing to release.

"Rem.. please.." Sirius pleaded, face planting into the sheets. "Of course, I'm getting sidetracked." Remus remarked, pulling Sirius up for a moment. They both sat on their knees, front to back. Remus slide his hands down Sirius' body, one hand wrapping around his weeping dick.

Sirius moaned, thrusting back encouragingly. Sirius latched his hands on the arms around his body. "I love your body." Remus whispered, his lips right next to Sirius' ear. Sirius shivered. "I love your reactions." Remus continued, pumping his dick slowly. "And I'm gonna fuck you slowly and surely to see your reactions and the way your body twists and turns and trembles under me.."

Sirius whined, rocking back again. Remus pulled his hand away, dropping Sirius back down and pulling his arse into the air as he readjusted. He thrusted deeply and slowly dragging a desperate whine from Sirius' lips.

"Can you feel me?" Remus whispered, leaning down and sliding his hands up Sirius' arms. He pulled the shorter's arms back, pinning them to the side and sucking on the raven-hair's neck. Sirius moaned, bucking back in a desperate attempt to get Remus to move.

"Yes, bloody hell, yes!" Sirius cried out. Remus pulled out and thrusted in again, slowly. "R-Remus!" Sirius moaned. "Tell me how good I make you feel.." Remus mumbled, a little breathless himself. "So good! So g-good! Don't stop..!" Sirius sobbed out, Remus pulling out and sinking in again.

"Whatever you want, darling." Remus spoke and thrusted a little faster but still slower than Sirius would have wanted.

Sirius was getting closer to his finish. It didn't take much for him to get close since he was teased for an hour before hand. "Oh my- fuck, Moony!" Sirius howled, crying out as his orgasm wracked his body. He whimpered as Remus kept slowly thrusting into him.

"Aaah! Remus! Fuck, Remus.." Sirius whined, hiding his rosy face in the bed sheets. "Shhh. Come here.." Remus cooed, sliding out of Sirius and rolling him over to hug him to his chest.

"Good boy." Remus whispered, kissing Sirius' temple.