𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

An: Yn got ready to meet that person like this.............

Yn povI took a gun with me, for safety I am not taking any of my guards with me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yn pov
I took a gun with me, for safety I am not taking any of my guards with me. I sat in the car and Mr. Kang started driving. He knew the address, that's why he was going with me. And I trust him so much that I let them drive my car. After some time we reached that place, I got out of the car and I saw that the place where we had come was a club. I went inside the club with Mr Kang, then a man bumped into me, I grabbed that man by the collar, then Mr Kang said....................

Mr Kang: Mam he is drunk leave him.

Yn: Mr Kang I am Yn, And what kind of place has that man called us?

Mr Kang: I didn't even know this was a club.

While we were saying all this, a man came to us and asked................

Man: Mam are you Miss Kim Yn?

Yn: Yes it's me.

Man: Mam please come with me.

I followed him and we came in the VIP space. I went there and saw a man sitting on the couch and a girl sitting on his lap, both of them were busy in their make out session. I was trying to see that man's face but I couldn't see because they are kissing due to which their faces are not visible at all. The man who brought us here said.......

Man: Mam please sit.

I sat in front of that person and said.........

Yn: Mister If your makeout session is over then let's talk about our work.

I was feeling disgusting looking at them, so I lowered my eyes and looked at my hands.

??: Miss, that work is yours then you tell me.

I thought I had heard this voice before, this voice is very familiar. I raised my eyes suddenly to see.

??: Nice to meet you miss kim Yn.

And I saw that the person sitting in front of me was Jungkook.

Yn: J-jungkook.

Jk: You haven't forgotten me.

Yn: How can I forget a person like you.

Jk: Really? I too have not forgotten a person like you.

Yn: Good, you remember that there is a person like me too.

Jk: Now let's come to the work for which you are here but before that, everyone got out of here except Yn.

Yn: Wait but why??

Jk: Are you scared miss Kim Yn??

Yn: Never, Mr Kang please wait for me outside.

❝𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬❞ 🔞 [ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝  ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें