Chapter 6 - Dreamscape Codex 1

"Who are you guys? Are you. . . gods?" - Y/N.

Codex 1 - Scripture of the Storm.

The Storm approaches.

The Storm watches.

The Storm is lured.

The Storm loves.

The Storm obsesses

The Storm hovering over the mighty earth. The Storm strikes in all its rawest might down toward the indestructible earth. A Maelstrom of electric energy crashing down into the earth like rain. rain pellets the earth below, arousing the smell of wet earth. the wrath of the storm knows no bounds, knows no limits. but for one singular moment, all that subsided.

A Rapturous moment flows through the essence of the Storm, a source of power and magic, strong enough to warp reality. So much of it to potentially rip reality asunder. an almost infinite power, entering all layers and states. The Storm could feel the magic, it's a rapturous feeling. akin to being enticed with the smell of something incredible.

It moves toward the source. being lured into an impossibly incredible source of magic. it hovers over a town. the more it approaches, the more irresistible and powerful the source becomes. soon the Storm hovers over a singular house. near a forest.

There, it sees a boy, no older than ten. playing in the rain, wearing a pink raincoat. His hair was whiter than the purest of cotton, his skin pale and his eyes shimmered with the color of hot pink. playing and stepping on puddles with innocence. the invisible distortion of reality bending around him, unwittingly. His power is. . . salivating. more so now that it is high up above him.

"S-Sorcerer. . ."

It's been ages since another Sorcerer appeared. even more impossibly rarer that this one is infinitely stronger. She missed the times when she would play with Sorcerers, but all of them are gone now. except for this one. this one is special.

She watches as the boy plays and plays in puddles, enjoying the splashing of water and rain. but The Storm senses something near the boy, something just like her. another force. It was a serene but turbulent force, like oceanic currents filled with the fury of the unknown. It sensed it in the rain and the puddles.

looking closely at the puddles that the boy was jumping on, she could see a figure in the water. her face contorted with a sneer, it looked like the Storm wasn't the only one who sensed the boy's magical power. another force of nature has recognized the boy.

A Liquid that humans need to survive. Water. . .

The Storm didn't like that it was stealing 'its' Sorcerer. 'its' soon-to-be friend. A new feeling crept up within the Storm. . .

The Storm became envious. . .