030 🌶️

- later -

amora and duke go sit in her bedroom. "i just wanna ask... are you calm with meeting my dad?" she asks and he nods. "of course" he says and she smiles. "great".

"i can't even sleep i'm so excited to see him. duke it's literally been like... a year and a half" she says and lays down. he lays next to her and she leans her head on him.

"he seems like a good guy" "he really is" amora says. she looks up at him and pecks his lips. he kisses her and she kisses back. "imma go shower" he says and gets up. he takes his t shirt of and she slaps his ass. "PAUSEE" he says and laughs.

after they both shower and get in bed they put on a netflix movie and start to watch. he puts his arm around her and she lays her head on his chest.

dukes phone starts going crazy with notifs and he picks it up. he unlocks it and looks through the notifications in instagram which is just him getting tagged in things.

"looks like your manager posted this" duke says and shows amora the phone. she watches as a video plays of them doing the shoot together.

"damn we look good" he says and she giggles. "i think birth controls bloating me a bit" she says and looks closer. "nah you're perfect don't do that" "i think i'm gonna come off it. no more hitting it raw i can't lie"

"my pull out game is strong as hell fuck you mean?" "whatever" she laughs and goes on her phone. she responds to some messages and goes through instagram. she responds to brand deal requests and then sees a notification come up at the top.

she opens the message and responds

cench

can i see you?

cench.

just let me see you innit it's urgent.
you think i wanna fuck or smt?

what do you have to talk about at this time?

i need you for the music video in like two days but i just wanted to tell you the plans and that cah im at the studio rn

nah i cant come but we can talk just call me tomorrow

you can bring duke if you want it's calm. my managers here right now.

actually whatever i'll come to you tomorrow
-
amora shows duke the phone and looks at him. "nah he has to bug off innit" duke says and laughs. "nobody even says bug off they say bake off" amora says and shakes her head.

they finish watching the movie and go to sleep

1st Aug
08:00
London, United Kingdom

amora gets up early and throws on some running clothes. she comes back into her room and sees duke sitting up in bed. "you coming?" she asks. "yeah let's go" he says and throws on some clothes.

they leave and amora starts with a light jog. "after this i normally get matcha or a smoothie" she says and speeds up. he catches up with her and they start a sprint around the block

- after -

they go back into amora's house and get some water. amora takes off her sports jacket leaving just the bra and goes in the fridge. she gets out eggs, chicken sausage and turkey bacon and starts making breakfast.

"damnn im getting husband treatment already?" he asks and laughs. she smiles and he wraps his arms around her. she pecks his lips and gets back to cooking.

she gets out beans and bread and puts the beans to warm up while she makes toast. after everything's finished she plates up and brings it to the dining area.

duke comes in. "damn what's all this?" he sits down. "it's my version of a full english breakfast" she says. "you've got eggs, sausage, turkey bacon, hash browns, tomatoes, baked beans, toast and mushrooms". he takes a picture of it and tucks in.

she sits opposite him and starts to eat too. "how's the beans?" "amazing mamas" he says and she smiles and keeps eating.

after breakfast he cleans the dishes and the table and they go upstairs. "i have to shower i'm so sweaty" she says and takes off her shorts. he sits on the head and she takes off her sports bra. "come join me" she says as she goes to the bathroom.

- dirty -

she strips off and gets in the shower. she switches on the water and lets it hit her body as she grabs soap. she feels arms around her waist and she turns around. duke kisses her and she kisses him back, wrapping her arms around him.

he picks her up and pins her against the shower wall, the water hitting his back and he kisses her neck. she runs her fingers through his hair and he leaves hickeys on her neck. "you good with this?" he asks and she nods.

he kisses on her boob and swirls his tongue over the nipple. she bites her lip and moans softly, just watching him. he gets lower down and slides his tongue down her clit. she moans and throws her head back as the water hits her. he flicks his tongue up and down and she moans.

he sucks on her clit and flicks his tongue side to side and she moans louder, gripping his hair. he comes back up and lines it up. she looks in his eyes as he pushes it in and she bites her lip. he holds her up as he thrusts into her and she throws her head back. he leans against the shower wall, as he guides her to bounce up and down

he breathes heavily and she moans loudly. he goes faster and she moans and kisses him. he moans too and bites his lip.

she continues to bounce on it and he cums. he bends her over and puts it back in. she puts her hands against the shower wall as he thrusts into her, rough and fast.

she moans loudly and throws it back on him.  the water beats down on her back and he slaps her ass, thrusting into her faster. she moans loudly and orgasms and he cums again.

she gets up and kisses him. he kisses her back and then they continue with the shower.

"amoraaa?" she hears and turns the water off. "mum?". she wraps a towel around herself and hands one to duke. she goes into her dressing room and throws on a tank top and shorts and then puts on her slippers. "you get dressed i'll be downstairs"

to be continued