• | SORRY | •

GENRE : fluff

PAIRINGS : Josh Washington x Y/N

SUMMARY: In a harrowing twist, Josh confesses to orchestrating the twisted mind games that have plagued Y/N and their friends. As the truth unravels, Y/N grapples with shock, betrayal, and deep-seated angst, torn between confronting Josh and navigating the aftermath of his revelation. Trust shattered, their relationship hangs in the balance, amidst a backdrop of darkness and uncertainty.

~

THIRD PERSON POV:

The atmosphere in the room was heavy with tension as Y/N and Mike exchanged weary glances. Y/N, her expression a mix of concern and exhaustion, approached Mike who looked worn out.

"Jeez, you look like hell," she remarked, a hint of sympathy in her voice. Mike managed a weak smile. "Nice to see you too," he replied, his tone heavy with fatigue.

Y/N moved to the other side of the room, setting her backpack down with a sigh. "Well, actually, the towel didn't turn out to be the best outfit for fighting off killer maniacs, you know? Do you mind?" she asked, gesturing towards a corner of the room.

Mike nodded, turning around respectfully as she changed into another outfit. "Oh. Right. My bad," he muttered, feeling a pang of guilt for not considering Y/N's need for privacy.

"Okay, done. Let's put this thing to bed," Y/N declared, her voice firm as she emerged from behind a makeshift screen. "Amen to that," Mike agreed, relief evident in his tone as they both prepared to face whatever lay ahead.

But their moment of respite was short-lived as Ashley's panicked cry pierced the air. "Please!" she pleaded, her voice trembling with fear. Chris, torn and indecisive, struggled to make a choice as he muttered to himself. "I can't! I can't decide!" he confessed, his voice strained with uncertainty.

Y/N's ears perked up at the sound of something else amidst the chaos. "What was that?" she asked, her senses on high alert. "Is that crying?" Mike questioned, his brow furrowing in concern as they both moved towards the source of the sound.

Together, they forced open a door across the room, revealing Ashley and Chris huddled together on a table, their faces etched with terror. As they scanned their surroundings, a figure approached menacingly.

"Noo! No no no! Get away!!!!" Ashley screamed, her voice desperate and panicked. Chris reacted instinctively, firing his weapon at the approaching figure three times. But to his horror, the figure remained unharmed, unfazed by the bullets.

"What the fuck?!" Chris exclaimed, disbelief evident in his voice as he stared at the figure before them. "Oh Chris... Oh, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris," The Psycho taunted, his voice dripping with malice.

"Oh, you've heard of blanks before. I mean, really?" He continued, his tone mocking as he reveled in their confusion and fear. The figure, no longer masked, revealed himself to be none other than Josh, his eyes gleaming with a mixture of madness and amusement.

As the truth of Josh's deception sank in, Y/N, Mike, Ashley, and Chris found themselves paralyzed with shock, their world crumbling around them as they realized the extent of Josh's twisted games.

Chris hesitated as he peered into the darkness, calling out tentatively, "Josh?" Laughter, cold and manic, erupted from the shadows as Josh's voice filled the air, "Hahahahahaha!" "Josh!" Y/N's voice cut through the tension, tinged with concern. "Josh..." Mike's tone held a mix of disbelief and apprehension.

Josh's laughter continued, a mocking symphony to their collective distress. "Oh, oh very good! Every one of you! Got my name! And after all you've been through! Good, good-good-good. I mean how does that feel?"