13. I'm so happy that you're here

Sexual assault warning

Phuwin's pov:

I press send. My heart is beating so fast. He reads it. He reacts to it with a red heart. I smile. Dunk keeps on side eyeing me.
"How do you pull so many people?" Dunk mutters to himself.
After a few minutes of silence and me smiling like some idiot, Dunk drops me off at the music store.
"Meet ya at your place in an hour." I say, getting out of the car and closing the door. Dunk drives off.

I enter the store, hearing the usual bell ring that's above the door.
"Ah! Phuwin, good to see you!" Arak says.
I smile and make my way to the counters.
"Thank you for coming in for an hour. I know it's Christmas in a few days, so don't worry, i won't bother you with work for a few weeks." He says with a huge smile on his face. I put my stuff behind the counter.
"Okay, I'm going now. See you in an hour!"

I walk around the store aimlessly, just looking around, exploring. Soon after, three guys enter talking with each other. I welcome them and just smile. I go back behind the counter and unlock my phone. I notice that one of the guys keeps glancing at me. Two of them made their way to the drums, one of them still paying attention to the electric guitars. I decided to walk up to him.
"Hi! I noticed you are looking at the electric guitars. Do you play?" I ask friendly. A huge smile appears on his face.
"I used to, but now I've forgotten it all. I was thinking about learning it again." He said. I nod.
"Do you play?" He asks me.
"Yeah, i love it!" I say with a smile.
"Which of these do you recommend?" I was surprised at that question.
"Well, i really like this one." I said, taking one off the wall. I gave it to him. He looked at it and touched it a little.
"I like this one. It's comfortable and it looks good." I smile.
"Thank you! Seriously." He adds.
"Well, it's good to know that I'm good at this job." We both laugh at that.
"Hey! Were going!" One of his friends yells. He hands me the guitar.
"I'll come back for it in a few days." He says.
"I'm coming!" He yells back as he leaves. I hear the bell ring and the door close.

I put the guitar behind the counter and placed a sticky note on it.

If a black-haired boy asks about the white guitar I recommend, give him this one.
Phuwin

I put my phone back in my pocket as Dunk came out of his bedroom.
"You ready?" He asks me. I nod.
"Let's go!" We lock the door behind us and made our way to the building's garage.
Dunk parkes his car in the parking lot. We get in line and wait for our turn to get ID-ed and get inside.
"IDs, please." The man says. We both hand our IDs, and he nods.
"Have a good night." We enter the club and go straight to the bar. We sit down on some stools and look around a little.
"Dunk! Phuwin! Good to see y'all again!" The bartender named Mark says. We both have smiles on our faces.
"It's more crowded than usual." I say.
"Yeah, some sports teams are celebrating here." He says.
"What took y'all here tonight?" He adds.
"Oh, we're celebrating with a few friends of ours." Dunk says.
"Ohh! Tell me when you're ready to order." He says.

Me and Dunk were talking when two people sat near us. Joong on Dunk's left and Pond on my right.
"Hey!" Joong says. Mark starts walking towards us.
"I see these are your friends. What can i get y'all?" He says.
"Me and Phuwin are gonna get our usual." Dunk says. Mark puts two drinks in front of us in seconds.
"I already got them ready when you guys first sat down." Now he turns to Joong and Pond.
"What about you two?"
"I think i'll get whiskey," Pond says.
"Yeah, me too!" Joong adds. Mark nods, signals something with his hand, and a nother bartender got two whiskeys. He puts one in front of Joong and a nother one in front of Pond. We all say thank you.
"Cheers, guys!" Joong says. We all put our drinks together and then take a sip. We continued to drink and talk with each other.

Dunk and I decided to make our way to the dance floor while Joong and Pond continued talking by the bar.
"When are you gonna make an actual move?" Joong asks Pond while taking a sip of his whiskey.
"I don't know... I'm scared. What if he rejects me or thinks I'm some weirdo." Pond sighs.
"Come on, man! What's there to lose? You should try."
"Okay then, and when exactly?"
"Right now, right here. You have a perfect chance on the dance floor." Pond's eyes go wide.
"You want me to dance with him?" Joong shruggs his shoulders at that.
"Why not?" He says.
"But what if -" Pond got cut off.
"You've dated tens of men and women. Why are you scared now?" Pond stays quiet at that.
"It just feels different with Phuwin. All the other relationships have lasted from 3 to 9 months, and i seriously wouldn't care if we broke up. But i actually want this thing with Phuwin to last." Pond says. He stays quiet for a few seconds and then adds hesitating.

"I love him."

"Good! Then go on the god damn dance floor and dance with him. Have a night, both of you will remember." Joong says, pushing Pond off his seat and leading him towards the dance floor. He looked around a little and walked towards me. We made eye contact. We were both pretty drunk. Pond walked behind me and put one of his hands on my waist. I continued dancing and not making a big deal out of it. We both danced along to the song. When the next song started, I turned myself around and kissed Pond, wrapping my hands around his neck. He was shocked but still kissed me back. After a few seconds, we separated. We looked into each other's eyes, my hands around his neck and both of his arms on my waist. Soon after, they chanced the song to a slower one.
"I'll go use the bathroom real quick." I say. Pond walks to the bar and joins Dunk's and Joong's conversation.

I entered the bathroom and used the toilet. I was washing my hands when someone also entered, who i recognized. I was surprised and scared at the same time. It's Aaron, my ex. I decided to stay quiet, not knowing if he recognized me or not. As i was drying my hands, he spoke up.
"Hey Phuwin, good to see you again." Him and his deep voice. Back then, it was attractive, but now it just gives me chills.
"Oh, hey," i say. I was about to walk out, but he blocked me. I look at him confused.
"I saw you dancing with that guy and how you kissed him so passionately. I still remember how it was me instead of him 3 years ago." He said, walking closer and closer to me. I kept on backing up.
"And, I miss it. The way you looked at me and the sounds you made." He said in a deep voice while putting one of his hands on my cheek. Suddenly, I pumped into the wall. I looked up at him in a disgusted and scared face. He put his lips on mine and started kissing me. I tried pushing him off, but he was too strong. Soon after, he made his way to my neck.
"Stop!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"Shh darling, you'll love it in a few minutes." He said. I tried to scream even more, but he covered my mouth with his hand. Someone kicked the locked door down, Pond. He ran in and punched Aaron in the face, covering his hand in blood. I sat down on the floor against the wall. He kept on punching him when Joong ran in Dunk behind him, stopping him.
"Stop before you kill him." Joong said. When Aaron got the chance, he got up and ran away as fast as possible. The 4 of us stayed there in silence for a few seconds.
"I'll take Dunk home, Pond take care of him." Joong says. Dunk mouthed me to call him. They left, leaving me and Pond alone in the bathroom.

Pond walks up to me and kneels down. He hugs me. I was surprised but still hugged back. I put my head in the crook of his neck. Tears start rolling down my face. "I'm so happy that you're here..." i say. We stayed like that for a few minutes. The whole world seemed to have disappeared in that moment. I was happy that Pond was there. When we made our way outside the club, Pond gave me his jacket while he was calling for a cab. The cab ride was quiet but comforting. We had our hands linked and kept on caressing my hand with his thumb.

When we arrived at his place, he showed me where the bathroom was. I took a long and hot shower, trying to get the feeling of him off of me. After 20 minutes, i changed my clothes into the spare ones Pond gave me. I walked downstairs seeing Pond sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn. I sat next to him.
"Let's watch a movie." He said. He scrolled through different streaming channels and picked Rio. It's one of my favorites. We sat there watching the movie and eating popcorn. We fell asleep halfway through the movie.

Sorry it took me so long, but here it is!! 🙏🙏