Jill on the rampage

Start from the beginning

"Moving on up in the ladder. Maddie." Ms. Abby says, ripping off the paper revealing Maddie's headshot picture.

"You danced well. I expect more from you. Christina." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing my headshot picture.

"You did an awesome job. But same thing, I expect more from you. Chloe." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Chloe's headshot picture.

"Same thing. Great performance onstage. You just need to learn to pick up quicker. And on top of the pyramid... Mackenzie." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Mackenzie's headshot picture.

Mackenzie

Chloe Christina Maddie

Paige Brooke Nia Kendall

The girls and I plus our moms clapped as Mackenzie smiled.

|I've never been on the top of the pyramid, so that's why I'm really surprised.|Mackenzie Ziegler|Melissa's daughter

"She won in Nutley, New Jersey. She won in Long Island, New York. Do you have another  win in you for Secaucus, New Jersey? I don't know. We are not going to do a group routine this week. Each and every dancer will be doing a solo. It's every man for  himself. This is your chance to shine." Ms. Abby exclaimed.

|Every girl is doing a solo this week. But I still need to do the pyramid. They need to see how they rank in my eyes.|Abby Lee Miller| Dance Couch

"And for one time only, you all get to  help out with the costumes." Ms. Abby revealed to our moms.

|Since we are doing eight completely different solos this weekend, I don't have time to worry about costumes.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Couch

"This is your chance to go for that Tony, Christi. You're going to come to me, show me what you have, and I can veto it, or I can accept it." Ms. Abby said.

|So Abby's final little surprise, the pyramid, is that the moms are responsible for the costume this week, and there are to be no  recycled costumes and no costumes that she has seen before.|Christi lukasiak|Dance mom

"I don't want to see anything from any other studios.I want to see you come up with something original. Moms, I'm going to dismiss you at this time. Girls, spread apart, start warming up." Ms. Abby said.

*Three Days To Competition*

Christi POV.

The moms and I went upstairs to the viewing room.

"I'd like to know how she's gonna get eight solos done in a day." Jill said.

|With solos, it's only you. There's no one to hide behind. There's no one to blame something on. You either go out there, and you kick ass, or you fall flat on your face.|Christi lukasiak|Dance mom

Christina POV.

I was stretching with Nia while watching Mackenzie learn her Acrobatic solo.

"Stop." Ms. Abby said.

|My solo's an acro jazz routine, and it's called "Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda."|Mackenzie Ziegler|Melissa's daughter

Christi POV.

"I don't have time to make a costume. I mean, it's great that.." Holly said.

"Christi and I have to make two." Kelly said.

"You guys don't have old costumes? Cause your kids have been dancing for years." Jill said.

"We're not aloud to use them again. You're not allowed to use any of your costumes that..." Melissa trailed off.