Liar

"Alright, Sayaka." Shimizu stretches his arms. "Go get the knife while I write the note. Just let me see your handwriting."

"You can copy my handwriting?" Sayaka asks, almost surprised at the mere statement.

"I am by no means a true analyst, but I have thrown my head in there a couple of times."

"What does that mean?"

"I was bored, but we're wasting time, so just show me your handwriting by writing your name."

"Alright." Sayaka grabs a sheet of paper and before she can write 'S,' Shimizu stops her.

"Okay, I got it. Now go get the knife without being sus."

"Th-That fast?"

He nods. "We're Ultimates, right? Don't be surprised over meager acts."

She nods as well. "O-Okay, I'll go get the knife." She turns to leave and walks towards her door.

"Wait." Shimizu grabs her hand. "Sakura and Hina will be there drinking tea. Proceed with caution and act calm."

Sayaka tilts her head to the side. "Huh? How do you know? Did you predict that?"

Shimizu shakes his head in agony. "No, I can...hear....them."

Sayaka pauses. "Um, what do you mean by that? I don't hear anything."

He lets go of her hand and grips his head. "It's fine, just, go get the knife and try not to be weird about it."

She nods and quickly exits the room, leaving him all alone.

"Okay, let's get started on that note."
_______________________________________

Sayaka enters back in the room and finds Shimizu leaning against her desk waiting for her.

"I take it your mission was a success?"

Sayaka nods and shows him the kitchen knife.

Shimizu pats her head. "Alright, phase two: wait for about an hour and hijack Makoto's room."

Sayaka nods and sits on her bed looking at the floor with intensity.

Shimizu sits beside her and looks at the wall. "Hesitation is only natural through this course of action. Heck, I would be worried if you did not hesitate."

Sayaka's eyes begin to darken in color and she looks almost blank.

"But remember, hesitation will get you killed. So, show strength in the face of weakness."

"What about the class trial?"

"You can just let me handle that. Now go, strike the hour at hand."

Sayaka nods and leaves again; Shimizu follows her from behind and enters his dorm.
_______________________________________

Makoto sits on his bed in thought of the 'motive' that he had seen. The mere thought of it sends shudders throughout his body.

*Ding dong*

"How come someone's here?" He asks and walks to the door opening it.

"I'm sorry to come by so late," Sayaka says, her face pale.

"Sayaka? What are you doing out so late?" Makoto looks at her worriedly. " I-Is everything okay...?"

"Sorry to bother you, but...something really weird just happened."