Chapter six

Part six
Affections

The rhythm of the drums slowly come alive, when we step into the auditorium, flooded with students.

Beatrice came in beside me “where like a million miles behind, I can't see anything”.

There is laughter lace in her voice and humor on her face which makes me smile too.

Everyone is talking but no one is talking “…the girl on the hallway…” “she died”, “she did not”, “Bellamy did it”,“…is hot but capable of murder”, “…rather die in Jason's arm…”

My Skin pores poise in alarm “what are they talking about?” Beatrice is rid emotions when she says, “i have no idea”.

Mr Jefferson walks in dissolving the anxious noise.

“Students of Mid City High, I had you gathered here on such short notice due to the recent mishaps in this school.
This school was made unaccessible to average people due to our knowledge of their Inability to be civil” The Hall now silent as chilled as ever with anticipation

“Now, I believe you know that anyone of you who hurts another, has not only hurt the victim but also the parents as well as the School at large. If you any of you has information, will be rewarded-” The auditorium
breaks into a loud disagreement.

Rewarded for what?

“Silence! If you don't know, let me break the News to you. A student was found unconscious in the premises, presently in coma fighting for her life-”

A shiver went through me “Her name is…”
Fear took over my senses, whoever did this is, from the looks of things will be locked up. I don't want that, they were only trying to protect me. Did she deserve it, no she didn't. At least she's alive.

Beatrice fingers held unto mine, “relax, it's going be okay”. I nodded still feeling a little dizzy.

The principal voice raged on,“I will get to the end of this! It is only a matter of time” With that he stormed out and the students disparsed.

The clouds are poets, of how I heal from the inside. Of how our pains are all passing by. Of how our scars are all fading away. Little by little… Breath by breath…

Making friends is just a facade I never thought to believe in. In such a chaotic world. Could you find Harmony?

My previous answer would be no, but my present isn't, being in tucked in Beatrice's arms.

My heart quickens for a boy whose anger is like a volcano erupting. Who eyes is deep as the depths of the sea.

A boy who I have no idea where he is at this moment. My pulse echoes to whoever he is with. Bellamy is a chaos waiting to happen.

Voices gather in the hallways in commotion. Instantly I correct my thoughts, Bellamy is chaos that's happened.

She senses the trouble too and releases me. It finally occurs to me, the strange boys just left. We are the only ones in the room. “Where are they?” she features are one full of confusion, “they're gone?” she states unsure.

We follow the noise through the empty hallway, to one of the classroom. Too crowded in room to see. Some students stand on their tippy-toes but to their dismay see nothing.

“Some drama and some bodies, this is the reason I chose Mid-City High”, the girl snickered with her friends. Beatrice glared at her, “You're going to die some day if you're not careful”.

They glared hatred at her, we both don't give a damn. She let go of my hand, “I think I should check out what's going on”. I nodded in response.

The teachers discussing among themselves “-said she was beaten into unconscious…” Faces of sympathy I see along with their voices. “By whom?” Both teachers looked down at someone we couldn't see, “Who else, Gerald? Those boys think-”