Shi XI teased, “What’s wrong? Do you want to marry him and get this necklace?”

“What are you talking about? I’m thinking if I should betroth my sister to him.” Hua Hengzhe finished scamming his brother and started scamming his sister.

“Who’s your sister? Is she here?” Shi Xi looked around.

If Hua Hengzhe’s sister liked Sheng Yan, then she would be a supporting actress!

Hua Hengzhe: “No, she hasn’t been around recently.”

Shi Xi:”…” Then what the h*ll are you talking about!

“But, my cousin is here.” Hua Hengzhe raised his head and waved at a place. “Cousin, I’m here!”

Cousin?

Nan Wan?

Shi Xi looked up and saw a familiar girl.

She seemed to have seen her before.

Nan Yi saw Hua Hengzhe calling her and walked to his side. She frowned and sized up Shi Xi. “Why are you here?”

As expected of cousins, they all asked the same question.

Shi Xi replied, “I was invited.”

At the same time, Shi Xi also remembered this girl, Nan Yi.

She had the same surname as Nan Wan and was Hua Hengzhe’s cousin. She must be Nan Wan’s younger sister?

Hua Hengzhe interrupted their conversation and pointed at the Red Flame. He said to Nan Yi, “Cousin, look at this. Is it nice?”

~

Chapter 202: Scram Then Scram, I’m the Best At Scramming

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation
Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

Nan Yi looked at the ruby necklace in the glass cover and exclaimed, “This is Red Flame, right?”

Red Flame was a top-grade pigeon blood ruby. It was not as translucent as ordinary gemstones. There were many inclusions inside. Therefore, when looking down at the Red Flame from above, one could see that the crystal was like a flickering flame. Under the illumination of the light, the gem seemed to be burning.

Hua Hengzhe nodded. “Yes, but this is not for sale. You can only get it if you marry Sheng Yan.”

Nan Yi glanced at Sheng Yan and smiled. “This is the family heirloom of the Sheng family. Of course, it will not be sold.”

“Why don’t you marry Sheng Yan, Cousin?” Hua Hengzhe started to cheat his sister. “Then, I will give Red Flame to my aunt. Coincidentally, her birthday is coming soon.”

Nan Yi: …She knew that her little cousin was unreliable, but she didn’t expect him to be so unreliable.

Shi Xi, who was listening by the side, was also speechless.

This was obviously stealing Red Flame.

He was even more whimsical than her.

NB.

Nan Yi was very helpless. Just as she was about to say something, the loudspeaker on the stage rang.

“Welcome to the exhibition venue of Shengshi Jewelry. In addition to the jewelry on the stage, there is also a small event specially organized for this exhibition! The prize is a diamond butterfly hair clip worth 200,000 yuan!”

The host’s voice rang out, attracting everyone’s attention.

The diamond butterfly hair clip was presented. The hair clip was made extremely exquisitely, sparkling with bits and pieces of diamonds. It was extremely beautiful.