Just then the Panchi's eyes shine, Panchi becomes very happy to see her father's car arriving and runs towards the car. She becomes very happy to see her father coming home early. Milind gets scared seeing the Panchi running near the car and unaware he also runs towards it.

Inder's heart feels warmth after seeing his daughter coming and hugging him.
there were some problems in the company and Inder was spending all his time in the office.

nowadays inder wanted to spend more and more time with his family. That is why due to office problems he was not getting to spend much time with his family and hence he was also frustrated. But after seeing his daughter's happy face. His tiredness just vanished from his body.

The panchi says to her father, how come you came so early? Inder says that today he has finished his work quickly to see such a smiling face of his daughter.

Hearing this the panchi feels a little sad and she says you have come so early for me and I am going to the dance class, I do one thing that I will not go to the dance class today. "There is no need to do this, you can go comfortably from your class and I will wait for you till then" Says Inder. she agrees with her father.

Then she looks towards Alok and says, Alok uncle, where is my chocolate, saying this she extends her hand. Alok knows that she will ask for chocolate today also. He says in a dramatic manner that 'today I did not bring chocolate at all'. Hearing this, the panchi becomes sad and responds with cute pout her face, crossing her arms and says, 'I will not talk to you'.

Seeing her childish behaviour Milind, amused by her antics can't help but smile. Then Alok takes something out of the car and gives it to the panchi and says, 'If you don't talk to me, then who will eat the Motichoor laddu's that your aunt sent'.

The panchi's eyes widen after hearing the laddu word and a smile appears on her face again. She quickly picks up the box of Motichoor Laddu and quickly eats one laddu. The panchi is eating the laddu with great gusto with her eyes closed.

Seeing the panchi eating laddu her other friends make faces and say that ewww.. if you eat so many calories, you will definitely become fat. By then all Milind's friends also came there. Hearing this they look at girls angrily.

Before they can say anything to them, the Panchi says, Are itne Chhotu se laddu se main Moti kaise ho jaaungi ?? aur dance karne ke liye bhi to takat chahie isiliye to mujhe abhi do laddu khane padenge'.
'how can I become fat with such a small laddu?? And we also need strength to dance. So for this I will have to eat two laddus.

Saying this she takes another laddu. Then Inder takes the laddu from his hand and puts it in the box. And says, now eat the laddu later. If you eat so many sweets your teeth will get damaged.

And Mishra ji, you were with me the whole day and you did not give me even a single laddu that's not fair. Alok looks at Inder guiltily and says I brought it for Gudiya, she likes it, so how can I give it to you? Hearing this panchi starts giggling she is enjoying this.

A girl comes forward and says to Inder. Uncle, you should stop the Panchi , if she eats so much sweet she will become fat. She is already a little fat among us, if she gets fatter then how will she be able to dance.

Now Milind was getting very angry. This girl was repeatedly calling the Panchi fat. How did the panchi seem fat to her? If there is anything thick here then it is the thick head of the girl.

Inder doesn't get angry, he knows what the standards of beauty are in big houses. He doesn't believe in these things. He very calmly explains to the girls that there is no harm in eating a small laddu and that they are still small and should eat whatever they want. They should no longer be worried about their weight and no one should do body shaming. And everything is as beautiful as it is , beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...

All the girls including the Panchi leave from there. And Inder also goes to the mansion and before leaving he tells Alok to ask Bhabhi ji to make a separate box for me because her Gudiya is not going to give me even one of these laddus.

Alok says yes and they all leave from there. Both alok and Milind parted their ways. After reaching home, Shanti asks Alok did you remember giving the laddus to the Panchi?

On hearing this, Sukriti and Kirti look at their mother with angry eyes and ask, 'aapko kya jarurat padi use laddu banakar Dene ki ? unke pass paise ki kya Kami hai kya Jo aapse laddu mangwa rahe hain'.
'why do you make laddus for her? Do they have shortage of money who order laddus from you.

Beta, they don't order, Panchi likes the laddus made by me, that's why I love to make laddu's for her. You know naa how much she loves eating sweets'.

'Mai Jaan ke kya Karu use kya pasand hai aur kya nhi' why should i care what she like or not says sukriti.

Hearing these words from her daughters, Shanti is surprised as to why her daughters are so angry at the Panchi. But she is a mother, she never thought any bad of her own child.

She goes to her daughters and caresses their heads and says, Now what should I make for my little daughters? Whatever my daughters say, I will make it for them.

Milind reaches home after finishing his garage work. And as soon as he reached home, he noticed that an aroma was coming from his house. While washing his hands and feet, he asks his mother whether there is a festival today and such good food has been prepared.

So Shanti says why son, good food is cooked only when there is a festival. My daughters wanted to eat all this today so I made them.

Like bees come to flowers smelling the fragrance of honey. Similarly, all his friends come to Milind's house along with Ayesha too.

Ali smells the aroma and says,
Ali :- 'it smells wonderful, aunty, what have you prepared to eat.

Aayesha :- 'tum log ke pass kuchh Kam nahin hai kya, Jab dekho tab muh uthakar Milind ke Ghar par aa jaate Ho'
'Don't you guys have anything else to do? Whenever saw, you come to Milind's house"

Ali :- 'tum bhi to yahan aayi Ho' You also come',

Ayesha :- 'haan, tujhe koi dikkat hai?
'do you have a problem with this' say this with threatening looks.

Ali swallows his own saliva and looks scared and says, 'nahin nahin mujhe kya problem ho sakti hai wala yah to tumhara hi Ghar hai Jab ji chahe aa jao'.
'no no what problem can I have, this is your house, come whenever you feel like'. That's more i like it says Aayesha and sits beside milind.

She has this habit of sitting besides Milind is, without asking anyone, without taking care of anyone. As if it is only her right.

Milind is laughing seeing all this because he knows that Ayesha and Ali never get along. There is always an ongoing bickering between these two.

A lot of food has been cooked at home today. 'Kadhi - rice, crispy ladyfinger, stuffed chilli, Dum Aloo, Litti Chokha.

All these things are a favorite of Milind and his sisters. Milling and everyone else love spicy food. That's why all spicy things are made at home. Shanti asks everyone to eat food.

Everyone rushes to eat. But Milind is searching for something. Shanti is surprised to see this and asks him what happened, why he is not eating food. Then the Milind says that today he feels like eating something sweet. Is there anything sweet in the house??

Everyone is surprised to hear this because everyone knows that Milind does not like sweets at all and he likes spicy food more. So what has happened to Milind that he is asking for sweet food today???

Shanti gives him Motichoor laddus and says that this is all for now. Will you eat this? Milind happily takes the laddus from his mother's hand and starts eating one by one. Don't know why today he felt like eating sweets....