prologue

Everyone was in the briefing room on the rookies first day.

They were a listening to wades speech.

"All right, all right settle down. settle down. So okay, we got some new blood this morning.And some pushing the expiration date," Everyone laughs while wade looks at the rookies. "Get up. After six months together in the academy, you've earned the right to be here. But you'll have to prove yourself to stay. The was we do things matters. Protacal and tradition are the metal from which every cop in the city is forged. Understand."

"Yes sir" says jackson west, who is son of the head of iternal affairs.

"Sit down. Its time to play the training officer match game. Our contestants are

Lucy Chen, a hotshot who made her first arrest before clocking in for work. Legacy Jackson West, who broke all his father records at the academy. And John Nolan, who was born beofre disco died. And the winners are: Officer Bradfor you get out hotshot. Officer Lopez, you get our legacy. Leaving Officer Bishop to ride with the 40-year-old rookie. Now, hear me. Today is your first day. Dont let it be your last. Forget the academy and listen to your T.O'S. They'll teach you the way is should be done. That's it All right. Be safe out there. Officer Bishop, i need a word with your rook."

bishop gives her affirmation while standing from her seat. Everyone starts to move out when a bright light appears and takes Wade Grey,Angela Lopez,Talia Bishop,Tim Bradford, Zoe andreson,Lucy Chen,Jackosn West,John Nolan and smitty

They all appear in what looks to be a thearter. There are bean bags, Chairs, and couches in the big room, nothing like a real thearter. Everyone magically appears in there own seating. They all look at eachother panicked. Wade touches his side looking for his gun, but finds nothing.

"I dont have my gun" Wade informs everyone. Everyone reaches to their side looking for

theirs but inds the same as wade. Tim frantically turns around and searches the chair he is on, not giving up until Angela touches his arm.

"It's gone Tim" She says in a firm tone. Talia,Angela and Tim start talking in whispers

trying to figure out what is going on.

" what happened" Talia questions

Rasing his eyebrows Tim rebounds saying, "With the whole LAPD watching, I dont think so"

Angela nods her head agreeing, "Yeah, I dont think that is likely"

wade and zoe are talking about the same thing in their corner. The rookies are trying to

comfort eachother about their disappearance. This was their first day on the job and they were already kidnapped. All of a sudden the big screan lit up and a picture of all of them togeher appeared.

 All of a sudden the big screan lit up and a picture of all of them togeher appeared

Everyones breathe hitches at the sight of the picture being displayed.

"Hello everyone, your all here to watch the future which incudes important things"

"Thats not possible!" Tim shouts, interrupting the voice. The Mid-Wilshire cops all look

towards Time and agree.

"Well it is possible with me, now everyone has a future that you might want to know about.

So i suggest that you watch carefuly" The voice says. "Oh by the way, if you need anything

just call for me!" They watch carefully.

"whats your name?" wade asks stoically.

"You can just call me vicky! Now please lets get onto watching the first clip."