Up all night

"Honey! Come on! We're going to be late

"Honey! Come on! We're going to be late. And I really want to try the Benihana." Alexander shouted to the stairs were Stassie came running down.

"Don't shout. I was just putting my shoes on." She smiles sweetly making him roll his eyes amused.

"Babe, you look lovely." Alexander kissed her cheek making her smile, "But sometimes you took a little bit of time getting ready and I'm starving."

"You could've eaten a snack."

"Yes, but I want to try a lot of stuff in the restaurant."

"Okay. We're gonna go to my dad's house to pick them up right?"

"Yep, you know what? I'm gonna bring some chips." He stops before going to the kitchen.

"I knew it." Anastasia muttered to herself.

"I heard you!"

They were now at Jay's house, everyone was getting out of the house when something caught their attention

"Jay, you didn't?" Gloria asked excitedly.

"Yes, I did. I got us into that new Benihana."

"Huh?" Gloria and Stassie ask in unison.

"They got a chef there that can flip a shrimp into his own hat." Jay continued.

"Oh! I heard that." Alexander chimed in with a smile before looking at the boat with confusion.

"What the hell?" Jay said before a man got out of the truck clapping his hands. It was Javier, Manny's dad.

"Dad!" Manny exclaimed before running to him.

"There's my boy!"

"What the hell is he doing here?"

"Jay."

"Dad." Gloria and Stassie nudged him with a scolding look.

"No, he was supposed to pick up Manny yesterday and disappointed him again, as usual. Now he just sails in here out of the blue?"