My eyes swelled with tears, I didn't know where to look. What to do. How to feel.

We've always had an understanding, about what lines to never cross.

He flung himself over the line.

He never ever wanted that life for himself, that thought lived in his head all of the time. He made it so clear over summer. How his mind worked and his beliefs. How wicked and twisted he thought his father was, how evil.

How he feared ever becoming him; and would do everything in his power to steer clear of that path. How terrified he actually was of his father. How since he was a boy, his night terrors of the screams kept him up at night.

How much he hated himself for being half of him.

How he had to live with that forever.

He gave it up in one night.

Because of me.

And this letter... was asking for my forgiveness.

When I should be the one begging for his. He threw his entire life away, to save mine.

My chest grew heavy. I quickly jumped to my feet, gathered my books and ran to my room.

I slammed my bag on the floor and ran to the bathroom.

I physically felt sick.

He signed his life away for me.

We're so young, this is too heavy.

I tried to gather my self but i couldn't.

What fucking task?!

My head was buried in my toilet as I was choking on the hard truth.

What did he do?

Is that why he's so distant from me? He's afraid I'll see? I'll yell at him? Be angry?

Right now the only thing I'm angry at is my self, for allowing him into this position.

My lungs were begging me for air, but my body didn't understand how to breathe on its own.

My own gasps filled the room. Echoed of the tile. All I heard was my own sobs, all I seen was blurriness from my tears.

He went against every belief for me.

I heard my phone vibrating on the tile floor of my bathroom.

I looked over at it.

🐍
10:39 p.m

Theo🤌🏼

Draco's reaction to Mattheo pushing Enzo down the last stairs

Enzo🅱
It's NOT FUNNY

Enzo🅱️It's NOT FUNNY

I have a head ache

Pansss
It was pretty funny

Enzo🅱
I didn't even say anything that horrible

Mattheo.🚫
You compared me to a Hippogriff?

Theo🤌🏼
NOT BUCKBEAK

Enzo🅱
See yn
This is what happens when you leave us
Come help my headache

Mattheo.🚫
Such a baby.

Enzo🅱
Yn
Where are you?
We're in the common room again?

I couldn't bring my self to answer. In fact, I sent my self into more shock knowing they were back downstairs. Knowing he can walk through the doors at anytime.

I should've minded my own business, and kept walking. I should've never took the letter.

Yes I should've.

He's been dealing with this all on his own.

Bottling it up.

He said it himself, all he wanted was for me to hold him.

I don't think I could ever forgive my self.

I was in the middle of splashing water on my face, trying to regain color in it, and failing miserably, when I heard my door open.

It took everything in me, to conjure up the will power to stop my tears and calm my breathing.

"Hello?" I quickly said, trying to hide the sudden brokenness in my voice.

No answer.

"Pans?" I yelled, taking a final look in the mirror before exciting the bathroom.

Of course, it was Mattheo.

His eyes widened at my appearance. Blood shot eyes and shaky hands. My throat burned. And I couldn't hold my self together.

Looking at him now, knowing what I knew.

"What the fuck happen?" He rushed over, "are you okay? Are you hurt?"

I just stood there, as he placed his hands on my shoulders, eyes nearly coming out of his head and anger taking over his body.

"Yn! Are you okay?!" He shook me.

Nothing.

It was so fucking heavy.

Everything, was so heavy.

I took his arm off of my shoulder, and held his hand in mine for a moment, his eyes softening, only for a moment. Before I grabbed the hem of his crew neck sleeve. and tried to yank it up.

He quickly grabbed my hand, to stop me. I needed to see it. I needed this to be fake. A fucked up dream.

I ripped his hand from mine and took all my power to pull it up, I only got half way up his forearm before he pushed me clean off of him.

But I seen it, and he knew I seen it.

The tears started again, with out me even realizing.

He was breathing heavy, and avoiding every chance to look me in my eye.

I walked back over to him, ignoring what he just did to me, and grabbed his arm once again. This time, he let me pull his sleeve completely up.

I threw my hand over my mouth, as a half gasp, half sob slipped through my lips.

"Mattheo.." I whispered.