A2-01: Desperation

Start from the beginning

One that had another two weeks notice threading to your 'new' boss.

— ☆

The first day after you left for the years, felt like forever ago.
But a part of Sun hardly believed it.

He felt like you were still going to come through those doors, tell him it was just a sick joke, or you decided to take it back, or maybe you would visit them in the mornings.
It sounded insane, now when he thinks back on it.
I guess it was the best way he could cope.

The morning passed, the evidence was clear, and Moon was trying to reason with him, even the kids kept bringing up the changed atmosphere.
So. . . Why, why did he still hold on to the hope you'd rush through the doors, and shield yourself back away at your desk, full of embarrassment. Embarassment of being late.
But nonetheless, still being here.

Sun wanted to see that again, your awkward expressions, how you tried to shy away from anyone bringing up your actions, and even so the adorable way you thought he didn't notice. Him or Moon that is, but it's not like he could think about it too much anymore.
Moon was pissed already.

That day was the slowest Sun remembered one normally passed, and he started to lose hope that he'd see you.
At this point, you could've said it was a joke, and he wouldn't be mad at you. He just wanted you to stay.

The time that passed, slowly eased back into norm. Suns' hesitant acceptance, and things seemed at peace.
Though something was off.
Something was always off each day you didn't come back.

Especially in the more recent months.
3 workers, lined up where you and ONLY you should've been allowed to stay.
Worker A, B, & C.
Neither the animatronics, or Aria, cared about their names.
They weren't supposed to be here.
They didn't deserve that title.

Nobody deserved to sit at your chair, that's how Sun saw it, and he hasn't budged on making sure the employees didn't even touch the computer you once used.

The employments, coupled with Moons' dizzying silence, was a profound difference, Sun found to be too difficult to adjust to.
Sure, worker A ended to be a worker full of character, one neither of them were too against, as she reminded them a little bit of you.
Though her humor was too sensitive.
She had a defening fill of ego.
And she wasn't nearly as playful you once were.

. . . Even if you did return.

You'd be different too, wouldn't you?

Maybe Moon was right.
They could've forced you to stay.

The months were long for Sun, once it reached a year he was more upset he had still've been waiting for you.
Every morning.

It was driving him insane.
At least, as insane as a robot could get. It got worse, only worse.
Though it taught him something.
If he was to ever see you again, he'd do anything to keep you by him.

Anything.

He just wanted too see you again.
No,
He needed to see you again.

To hold you, hear your voice, believe for a moment that he meant more to you than what you showed.
Anything.

Just you.

— ☆

Uncontrolled?
Strict?
Enraged?
How could they call him any of those names.
He was so aggressive when alongside these employees, because they're the problem.
Not him. At least, that's his always justification.

If they were more like you, Moon wouldn't have hurt them so much.
The other employees at this damned building are always disrespectful, they never think ahead.
Sure, you said your own share of rude opinions, but every one of your outbursts were quickly coupled in embarrassed apologizes, that, or your phrasing was amusing to him.

Once you left, he could find blame in everyone for it. Sure he never said anything, but even Sun understood his quicker aggressions—then again, it's not like Sun hasn't lashed out a few times aswell.
Simple ways, only as big as disrespecting parents, threatening a couple of the employees, even once holding up worker B by his hair after getting back-talk.
Sun acting this way is what surprised Moon, as he would be more than happy to do worse if put in the same situation.

Did he know why he was this upset you left?
No. Not at all.
He could come up with a few ideas, but the main one was way too late to still be thinking about.

Sun was a main point infuriating Moon, as Sun was so focused on your return, and never gave it up.

There would be no reason for Moon to expect you to come back, as he made his point clear on that before.
But seeing how desperate Sun was? It only made Moon think more about it.

More about you.

That's what always got him going.
Which was the problem.

He thought he could solve this in two ways, A, making a way for you to never be able to step foot in the daycare again, or B, forcing you back here himself.

He liked option B more.

If he figures out how he could bring you back, as not an employee, nor a visitor, he could keep you in the daycare as long as he wants.
Regardless on how much you agreed.

Anyhow, Moon chose to just keep that idea in the back of his mind, keep it for another time, another opportunity.
It could just be the new silence they shared at night getting to him.

Unlike Sun, Moon hardly cared if you changed, he knew you'd still be better than these fucking dragged delinquents.
You were still you, after all.

He'd bring you up to worker A a few times, really just letting her know that Moon never would like her as much, every second she acted like they were friends.
Fucking pathetic.
Good thing she wasn't this talkative to you; Moon wouldn't be able to handle seeing that, not without doing something about it.

Last time he tried talking to you about Sun, however, change didn't happen.

Sun may just be a bigger issue than he thought.