"I heard today's your last day, yes? Ironic you got stuck after hours. . ." He sounded sympathetic, making you glance over towards Moon, who really didn't give you anything in return, wasn't even looking at you, they were too dead set on watching Freddy.
"Euughh. . . Actually-" You thought for a bit, would it really be best to say something? You couldn't tell if Moon was okay with- "Sun wanted them to stay." ‐nevermind, he was fine with it. Even though his blunt and slightly huffy tone made you almost upset.

Pushing through it, you could easily give your best customer smile, not that you were ever practicing, but it was still pretty convincing. "Yeah. I hope that's not.. an issue?" You said awkwardly, you had to bite down your tongue to not fidget with anything, that'd make you look like a fucking loser, you were already struggling enough.
"Hm. . . I won't get you in any trouble for it. . , , you are still an employee."

This felt like deja-vu.
For one, last time you saw Freddy was around this area, it was dark like now, and you were walking with Moon.
Also, another time you had to to tempt yourself into not complimenting an animatronics voice.
What could you say? Freddy was definitely a fath- oh my god, shut the fuck up Y/n, you aren't funny.

"I'm going back to the daycare by myself if you just plan on endless small talk." Moon hissed, still watching Freddy closely, which the performer finally noticed, talk about awkward.
You glanced over, the cave of fidgeting with your sleeves as you tried out an apologetic expression. "I'm sorry, yeah we can go back. Would you be ready to turn back on the lights?" You suggested, it felt like Moon has been out way longer than originally planned, you felt bad for not warning Sun.

"What? No. If you aren't going to answer the question, I still won. I need some form of reimbursement." He was really upset about the question thing, huh.
You stuffed your hands in your pockets, your expression turning to slight offense, "you cheated, and gave me something impossible, that's barely fair." You responded, your face relaxing a bit once he brought up his hand to point directly at your forehead. "It's called strategy, Starlight. Learn it."

Honestly, you fully expected that Freddy would've left by now, but his gaze was shifting between the both of you, and it looked like something clicked the second he heard the nickname.
Oh.. he- oh.
Your expression darkened a bit, fully supplied with embarrassment as you tried leveling it off has Freddy thinking about something silly, maybe he's just zoning out!

"... let's just go. Walking this time." You mumbled, going back to the daycare, almost stopping dead in your tracks as you realized you absolutely looked flustered about Moon, not embarrassed by Freddy.
This is why you never talk to people.

"If you insist~" Moon hummed, taking a few steps backwards, giving the bear some kind of cheeky glare, before then following behind you, all proud-like.
Does he have beef with Freddy—? Actually, Moon has beef with basically everyone, that's a dumb question.

This is the only time, ever, you'll allow this to happen. No exceptions. Sun looks adorable with his legs criss-crossed, but letting him hold you like a goddamn teddy bear as you sat between his legs, was such a pride beater.
Though his fluffy pants definitely made it comfortable.

You had your laptop infront of you, it was a pretty handy position for you both to see the screen, as you scrolled through movie options. "Oh, the My Little Pony Movie is leaving soon." You commented with a short hum. "My—what's that?" Sun asked, leaning forward a bit to watch the screen more carefully.
"You don't know? Oh. It's a really popular children's show, you'd need to see it to get the basis...—haha! No way, they have Terminat-! Wait, no we aren't watching that." You corrected, fully forgetting the first scene for a moment, if you ever were the one to subject Sun to naked men, you'd shrivel in shame..
Though technically you already—okay, stop, that moment needs to be long forgotten.