The giant king octopus had no way to deal with Su Yuan. It felt very aggrieved. It stretched out its tentacles, grabbed an unlucky fur seal-like beast, and smashed it towards Su Yuan's survival base.

With a bang, the alien beast hit the titanium alloy armor, emitting a dull metallic sound, but it did no harm at all.

"Hahaha, you must be dumbfounded. If you can, fly up and bite me!" Su Yuan said with a proud smile.

"Ho ho ho, come down if you can!" The giant octopus raised its tentacles towards Su Yuan again.

This time, he really despised Su Yuan.

"Master, it seems to be despising you again!" Xiaoyu said, biting her fingers.

"Ni Ma, think I'm stupid, come up if you can!"

Su Yuan scolded the giant octopus while letting 10 giant cannons bombard the giant octopus, allowing the giant octopus to enjoy the test of both ice and fire.

The giant king octopus couldn't bear it any longer. It propped up its eight tentacles on the ground, lifted up its huge body, and wanted to use the power of its tentacles to eject itself to Su Yuan's survival base.

"My dear, you can still play like this!"

Su Yuan quickly raised the height of the survival base.

But it was too late. The giant king octopus ejected to the top of the survival base with a bang like a cannonball.

"Ni Ma, I really thought you could bite me like this. Smart air defense laser cannon array, blast me!"

1,080 laser cannon tubes were fired at the same time. The huge laser beam directly shot the giant octopus into the sky.

The giant king octopus did not expect that, as a strange beast in the deep sea, one day it would be able to touch the clouds in the sky, and then it burst into angry roars.

Its huge body was shot into a sieve by beams of lasers, and fell to the ground from the air.

But it didn't die. Its strong vitality soon brought it back to normal.

But its size has shrunk to about 150 meters.

"I'll go and you won't die like this?"

The giant king octopus knew that he couldn't do anything to Su Yuan, so he simply got into the ground, trying to get into the Haicheng survival base from the underground.

"Ho ho ho, I'll take care of you when I'm full!"

But before the body of the giant octopus completely disappeared into the ground, ground-penetrating bombs fell from the sky, drilled into the ground, exploded, and blew it out again.

The giant king octopus has never felt so aggrieved, unable to express his talents.

The rampaging giant octopus rushed directly to the entrance of the Haicheng survival base, and streams of venom spurted out from its mouth.

The thick concrete exploded directly, and was then corroded away by the venom as black as ink.

The guards hidden in the entrance suffered heavy casualties.

A number of lord-level strange beasts took the opportunity to rush in excitedly.

However, they were greeted by vicious zombies.

Chrissy has cleaned up most of the alien beasts in the survival base, and leaving the remaining alien beasts to the guards will be no problem at all.

Chris's zombie army has exceeded hundreds of thousands.