Jealousy

Auston

Can get jealous pretty quickly, even just around some guys that are really close to you. He doesn't make a huge deal out of it but tries to get your attention when he does feel jealous. Never one to admit that he is but you can tell and have gotten used to it. Yet if a guy is really hitting on you Auston will with no hesitation beat the living hell outta him.

Quinn

He can but doesn't usually. He knows that you wouldn't cheat on him. Both trusting each other but there are times when guys think you're really gorgeous and try to get touchy with you. When that happens he steps in and can get a little rowdy.

Matthew

Wants all you attention on him. Doesn't totally liking you talk to other guys but doesn't stop you. Let's you be and knows when a guy is interested in you and keeps you around him. Acts all goofy when he does get jealous.

Jamie

Stays quiet, doesn't get jealous until someone gets really close to you or hits on you really hard. But keeps his cool and knows you can do your own thing and lets you be.

Patrick

Doesn't say much or just tries to talk to the guy and get you out of the conversation if a guy is hitting on you. He gets jealous but doesn't at the same time.

Sydney

Handles it like a gentlemen and doesn't start anything until a guy touches you or something like that. Will have conversations about it later. But is pretty chill and keeps close eyes on guy around you all the time.