How you two met

Auston

You guys met at a bar, from Mitch and Steph being friends with you since highschool. He started the conversation a little with small talk, but he was very nervous. But got more confident with each other and gave each other your phone numbers. Hung out a couple of times with him as friends. Then asking you out on a date to a little diner, that Mitch told him was your favourite spot.

Quinn

Have known each other since you were kids. Family friends since you were kids. All grew up playing hockey together and going on vacations. Until you and your boyfriend at the time went to college together. A messy break up, and going to college wasn't your thing he just dragged you along. You came back and surprised the Hughes family, coming back home. It was a couple years since you last saw them. With seeing Quinn for the first time in a while you guys caught up and sat around a fire once everyone went to bed. Talked about what was going on in each others lives while cuddling under a blanket.

Matthew

Being bestfriends with Johnny, you were staying at his place for a bit while trying to find an apartment in Calgary. Matthew came over for an afternoon and you guys became friends quickly. Both liking to talk. You guys got along pretty well. Just friends for a couple of months, until he asked you out with a stupid pickup line along with it. Since you guys were both complete goofballs

Jamie

You were at the beach with your friends, when a bunch of guys came up to you. (Trevor, Jamie, Mason, and Hughes) Each in a group of four they asked if you guys wanted to hang out and you did. Jamie was quiet but took a liking to you so he tried his best to keep up a conversation with you. All of you went on a Ferris wheel and had a good time. So the group of people became friends and hung out more. In which both you and Jamie started to like each other. In which everyone knew

Patrick

Patrick's Mom had been friends with your mom since they were teenagers. Getting pregnant at almost the same time. But you and Kaner didn't get along so well. Always picking and teasing at each other. Both moms just said it's because Patty likes you but he brushed it off and you didn't believe it. Then fast forward one night after the moms stuck you two on a camping trip together you guys went on an adventure in the woods. Messing around and scaring each other. When you found a little lake and he decided to throw you in, which caused a water fight and him telling you he loved you.

Sydney

Being a Media manager for the Pens, you did a small interview with him. After talking for a bit when it was over, he thought you were gorgeous and asked you out on a date. Which you declined saying you don't date hockey players. But he didn't give up trying to get to know you more. Until one night at a Galla, you guys sat down talking and laughing when he asked you for at least the hundredth time and you agreed. Because you did take a liking to him.