[Why did Shi Xi take three plates?]

[There was only one plate in front of the others, but Shi Xi took three. How did she do it?]

[Brother Dao only took two plates. Why did Shi Xi take so many? Can she finish them all?]

[Let her eat! Xi Xi Zi is still growing! Let her eat!!]

[She ate too much, right? Can Shi Xi finish them all?]

Brother Dao took charge of the overall situation and said, “I didn’t expect Ning Yu to be a werewolf. Why did she think of disguising herself as a hunter? Aren’t you afraid of a real hunter and their gun?”

Ning Yu said, “In the middle, we found an identification card and identified Number 10 as a hunter. Number 10 activated the skill ahead of time and couldn’t shoot again before they died, so I decided to disguise myself as a hunter.”

It fooled everyone.

Nan Yi gritted her teeth and said, “I told you that Ning Yu was a werewolf! None of you believed me!”

Bullet comments: [Because it’s true that you can’t speak.]

[Ning Yu dared to wear a hunter’s uniform. You can’t even tell them your identity, and you still want others to believe you?]

[In comparison, Shi Xi’s speech is better than hers.]

~

Chapter 177: Why Didn’t You Say Beer Belly Is Cute

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation
Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

The players on the stage thought the same, but they were recording, so they couldn’t say whatever they wanted to say. They could only ignore it.

Brother Dao changed the topic and smiled. “Xi Xi didn’t save anyone on the first night. Instead, she poisoned Nan Yi. Is there a reason for that?” Could it be that she could tell that she was a bad player?

Shi Xi, who was eating chicken wings: …At least wait for me to finish eating!

Bai Cangyang, who was sitting next to Shi Xi, saw that she was still eating, so he helped her out. “I’m also very curious. Why did Teacher Shi Xi poison me in the end?”

Bai Cangyang was also a werewolf, but he thought that his disguise was perfect.

Shi Xi finally finished eating the chicken wings. “That’s because Pei Jie was a good person at the time, yet you still wanted to check on him. You wanted to confirm whether he was a god or a citizen.”

“I guess this skill card was used on Player Number 10. After you confirmed that he was a hunter, you killed him.”

“After that, Ning Yu pretended to be a hunter. It was also because you confirmed that there were no hunters on the field that she boldly wore the clothes of a hunter.”

Bai Cangyang nodded. “Pei Jie’s performance was like a priest. We originally wanted to check on him, but after some discussion, we decided to check on Number 10.”

Brother Dao: “I also want to know who revived Nan Yi?”

Number 10 raised his hand.

After that, they replayed the actions of the other players in the game. Shi Xi did not participate in it and just ate the food on the plate in front of her in peace.

In the later stages of the game, she even cut out the food from the plate and used a separate circle.

While everyone else was speaking with confidence, Shi Xi ate and ate in the circle in the upper left corner.