𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Neuv pov:

Neuvillette yawns and stretches as the morning light hits his face. Neuvillette is a "creature of habit," and almost every morning he does the same things. He almost immediately gets up. He walks to his dresser and gets out some clothes, then walks to his bathroom. Placing the clothes on the counter, he picks up a toothbrush and starts to brush his teeth and his hair. Neuvillette stands still for a second, forgetting what he was about to do. He has a little memory problem, but it's not that bad.

"Oh yeah," he said as he remembered. He had forgotten to turn on the water for a shower. He walked over to his shower and turned the faucet on. While he waited for the water to warm up, he organized his counter. As soon as he noticed the steam from the shower, he stripped off his clothes and got in the shower.

(After the shower)

Neuvillette stepped out of the shower, steam following behind him as he did. He grabs a towel and dries himself off. He wraps his hair up, then puts his clothes on. He stops for a minute after putting on his clothes and stretches his bones. Neuvillette walks out of his bathroom and grabs a hairbow, putting it on his wrist. He walked to his bed and sat down, picking up his phone and calling Wrio.

"Hey, come over," Neuvillette said to Wrio.

"Oh, sure," Wrio replied, hanging up.

End of Call

Neuvillette takes off the towel after his hair was dry enough then tied up his hair. He walked back into the bathroom and started on makeup. After perfecting his makeup he styles his hair. Brushing through the knots again and putting his hair into a cute hair style.

(Dunno what to call his hair style)

Neuvillette yawns and walks out his bathroom, grabing his phone and heading to the kitchen. He places his phone on the counter and starts to make some food for Wrio when he comes over. Wrio never mentioned any favorite food so Neuvillette decided to cook some "Secret Sauce BBQ Ribs"

(It's his signature dish)

Neuvillette started to make some tea until he heard a knock at the door. He smiled and walked over to the door, peeking out the door.. just in case. Wrio smiled back and walked inside.

"You look good" Wrio said, brushing some loose strands of hair out of Neuvillette's face

(I want to be that hair😒)

Neuvillette blushed softly and walked over to his island counter.

"Have a seat! I'm making some tea right now" Neuvillette says as he continues making tea.

Wrio walked over and pulled out a chair and sitting down, waiting for the tea to be done. Neuvillette grabbed some tea cups and sugar cubes, placing them down on the counter and pouring some tea.

"How much sugar?" Neuvillette asks.

"Two cubes" Wrio says, staring at Neuv lovingly.

Neuvillette plopped Two cubs in the cup and passed it to Wriothesley and grabing his own cup. Slowly sipping on his tea he sits next to Wrio .. where they both stare at each other.

"You look so good right now.." Wrio says, placing his hand on Neuvillette cheek, messaging it softly

Neuvillette Smiled softly and gently lays his head on Wrios hand. Wrio sits down his tea and not to long after so does Neuvillette.

They both stare at each other lovingly then slowly lean in, getting closer and closer until their lips press together into a gentle kiss.

They both pull back, their cheeks a soft rosie pink as they turn to face the counter.

"Uh.. well, let's eat?" Neuv says bringing the plate of ribs over to them.

Wrio nods yes and they start to eat.

(hey guess what.. THE END)

End of chapter 7

Ty for (re)reading!