𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Character design ideas from:Rokky_on on tiktok (more of their platforms are on their page)

Characters:Wriothesley, Neuvillette, Sigewinne (their adopted kid<3)

Modern au

Character Descriptions!

--------------------ʚɞ--------------------

Wriothesley:not very hardworking, best dad in the world (according to Sigewinne), smokes which Neuvillette hates but stays quiet, fell harder for Neuvillette,very intimidating.

Neuvillette:pretty oblivious, has a hard time coming to terms with his feelings, loves reading, fell for Wriothesley first but didn't realize it, has a major soft spot for kids.

Sigewinne:Also dislikes Wriothesley smoking, is very calm but hyper at night, is very smart (She knew Wrio and Neuv liked each other before they did), lost her real parents and was adopted by Wrio, and wants to be a doctor when she's older

The story begins before Wrio adopts Sigewinne! (but she gets adopted later in this chapter.)

(there will be many povs in this story.)

Wrio's pov:

--------------------ʚɞ--------------------

"Gee, the light is so bright. Wait."

The birds start to sing from outside, signaling that it's morning. Wriothesley sits up quickly and looks for his phone. Upon finding his phone, he sees about five missing calls from "Stank ass😤". "Stank ass" is Neuvillette. Wriothesley didn't really have a reason to hate Neuvillette, but he saw him as an annoying workaholic, but in reality, Neuvillete had nothing better to do since he had basically nobody to talk to or "bug," as Wrio calls it.

Wriothesley sighed deeply, not even wanting to call him back, but dialled Neuvillette's number and called him.

Call beginning

--------------------ʚɞ--------------------

"Hello?" Wriothesley asks

"Hello Wriothesley, you're missing some paperwork that needs to be filled out by tonight," Neuvillette says calmly

"Yeah, yeah, i know, you didn't have to call me for that," Wriothesley says, sounding angry

"Oh, ok, then I won't call you again for something like this," Neuvillette says before abruptly hanging up.

Call ending

--------------------ʚɞ--------------------

"Gosh, so annoying," Wrio thought to himself.

Neuvillette pov:

Neuvillette sighs softly, a tiny tear falling down his face. Rain starts to pour gently. Neuvillette looked outside in the rain, thinking about a lot of things, like, "Did I do something horrible to deserve such disrespectful people?" or "What did I do to be like this?" as he thought. His soft tears turned into slightly heavier ones, and the rain got heavier as he did. He stared out the window, looking at the vibrant colours turning into dull ones in the sky and the clouds that were suddenly full of rain.