Chapter 20- Spider Browsing/Painful Erection

Zacznij od początku

We soon arrived at the exotic pet store and I was getting increasingly excited since this will be my first time actually seeing all the different species you can own as pets.

"Oi come here you" Dad strictly said prior to me entering the shop "yes Daddy" I asked whilst grinning sweetly at him "we are just LOOKING; no purchasing of any kind; remember, look but don't buy" Dad pointed strictly at me.

"Ok just looking, no buying" I rolled my eyes before I smirked a little "I mean it Luna; no purchasing, just looking" Dad continued trying to get his point across "ok Dad I promise I'll just look" I confirmed with a nod before we all finally entered the shop and I immediately felt a sense of comfort and safety rise through me.

"Hallo guys; are you looking to purchase anything today" the small man behind the cash desk asked us as we entered the store "no, we are just looking" my Dad quickly chimed in "ok; let me know if you need any advice or assistance" the man smiled before he started looking at various paperwork upon the desk he was stood at.

I started wandering around the store; looking at all various species you can buy and I was fairly surprised at the fact you can legally own a black widow; one of the most venomous and poisonous spiders in the world.

Whilst in most cases; you'll be ill for about a week after a bite; if you happen to have a weak immune system...you'll die from the venom.

Black widows have never been in my top favourite spices but I am still equally as fascinated by them as any other spider.

"Oh what about this one Dad" I asked looking at a rose hair tarantula "too big and too dangerous" Dad shook his head not wanting to look at the spider anymore than he had to.

"You do realise that tarantulas are some of the least harmful spiders in the entire species; no one has ever died from the venom" I explained continuing to look at the spider in its enclosure "I don't care how harmful or least harmful; they are all still dangerous" Dad responded as he kept looking round.

"If you're such an expert; which is the most deadliest spider in the world" Till challenged walking towards me "ok; both the Sydney Funnel Web and the Brazilian Wandering spider are the most deadliest in the world; the funnel Web spider can kill an individual in as little as 15 minutes" I explained.

"And the wandering spider can kill an individual between 2-6 hours and in some cases in just one hour" I smirked at Till who was actually in disbelief of my knowledge "holy fuck" he responded before he pulled his phone out; I'm assuming he's checking to see if the facts are actually correct.

"Well we can definitely agree that you won't be owning any of those spiders you just mentioned" Dad shook his head once again which glimmered my hopes up "so there is a chance I can have one as a pet" I asked smiling at my Dad.

"I'm not saying yes and I'm not saying no" Dad sighed before looking at me "I'll think about it ok babygirl; I just need time to think and to make sure you know that they do require proper care and commitment" Dad sighed before smiling at me.

"Oh my god; thanks Dad" I squealed and ran towards him, hugging him tight "please babygirl just allow me to take my time" he planted his lips to my forehead.

"Oh fuck; she's right Richard; the Funnel one really can kill you in as little as 15 minutes" Till continued to look at his phone anxiously "see I am an expert but Dad just made it very clear that I can't own those ones as pets; to be honest, I don't think anywhere in the world allows you to own them legally" I explained as I turned back to the various spiders within their enclosures.

"Yeah; just stay by Till; I'm just going to get some advice" Dad smiled at me before he walked towards the man who greeted us.

"Do you want to know an interesting fact about the Brazilian Wandering spider" I asked Till whilst looking up to him "go on; tell me" Till asked slightly frightened "well if you get bitten by the Wandering spider...it will give you a very painful erection for 9 hours straight and it will be so painful that you won't even be able to jerk off" I smirked at Till with my fact before I walked away leaving him with that thought.

I started looking at another tarantula before I saw Till take his phone out to once again check whether that fact is correct or not.

It is actually true; you get bitten and you'll get the most painful erection known to man quite literally and you can't do anything about it.

Once Till realised that fact was indeed true; the most worried and anxious look appeared upon his face causing me to laugh my absolute head off; he generally must of thought, she's bullshitting with that fact.

I continued to look around the various spiders as my hopes were rising further and further through me at the thought that for once I have a chance to own a pet spider and I know its something that I have wanted for a long time.

I think the only thing both my parents can agree on is the fact that yes spiders are too dangerous and I shouldn't be owning one as a pet but spiders can live quite happily without too much worry and will live a happy healthy life.

A/N I used to be obsessed with spiders as a kid and still am so all the facts in this chapter are true. Also putting this out here in saying I do have Autism so I know exactly what its like to become fascinated by certain things.