5 | 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝘏 𝘈 𝘙 𝘓 𝘌 𝘔 , 𝘕 𝘠!  挨んー

𝘛 𝘜 𝘌 𝘚 𝘋 𝘈 𝘠 | 𝘑 𝘈 𝘕 2 , 2 4.

⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆

MISHELLAI was wide awake scrolling on her phone as bloodie was sleeping peacefully, usually, it would be him but his phone wouldn't stop ringing since nine this morning and mishellai couldn't even go back to sleep.

"bloodie answer your phone, its been ringing since this morning," she said as his phone began to ring again for the hundredth time this morning.

"hey siri, decline." he said and mishellai yelped then popped him on the shoulder making him wake up fully, "that could've been somebody important, you didn't even look," she said and he groaned and smacked his teeth.

she honestly wasn't trying to be in his business but she couldn't help but stare as he scrolled through his call log, it was the same name treasure with the brown middle finger emoji next to it.

she thought it would be best if she just stepped out and gave him privacy to talk so she grabbed her phone, got out of his bed, and walked out of the room to the living room where only ddot was, sitting on the couch on his phone.

"oh shit!" mishellai yelped making him look up, "when did you get here? she asked thinking it was only her and bloodie there.

"i got here at like four this morning, ma was tripping for no reason," he said dryly.

she just nodded, she couldn't imagine what he was going through since she and her mom had a good relationship, "oh, i'm sorry..." she said and he shrugged, "it's whatever, you tryna go get food?" he asked.

"shit, why not?" she said grabbing her coat off the seat by the island and then sliding on her pink crocs by the wall, "still in ya pajamas when it's eleven is crazy," he said, "don't judge me, i'm just a girl," she said making him laugh.