3 | 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

𝘏  𝘈  𝘙  𝘓  𝘌  𝘔 , 𝘕  𝘠 |𝘉  𝘓  𝘖  𝘖  𝘋  𝘐  𝘌  '  𝘚  𝘗  𝘖  𝘝! 挨んー

𝘏 𝘈 𝘙 𝘓 𝘌 𝘔 , 𝘕 𝘠 |𝘉 𝘓 𝘖 𝘖 𝘋 𝘐 𝘌 ' 𝘚 𝘗 𝘖 𝘝! 挨んー

𝘚 𝘈 𝘛 𝘜 𝘙 𝘋 𝘈 𝘠 | 𝘋 𝘌 𝘊  3   0 , 2  4.

⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆

5 DAYS PASSED, mishellai and bloodie spent every day on the phone, if he was in the studio, they were on the phone, if she was in the shower, they were on the phone, if he was playing the game, they were on the phone, they even slept on the phone together.

bloodie found himself in her presence when they were on the phone, it was like he was right beside her when they talked or interacted with each other over the phone.

she really had him doing shit he usually would think is cringy, but in a good way. she had him feeding her food over the phone, hugging her over the phone, any interaction, he did it with her over the phone.

this was making him ache for her, he really wanted to be with her physically instead of always being on the phone with her so he booked her flight to harlem for the rest of her winter break.

"so you finna fly her out?" his homeboy dudey asked as they hot boxed in his room, "i mean yeah, she worth it and she told me would come if i was to do it, so i did it," he said then shrugged, he felt like nothing could go wrong.

"damn she got you like that?" his other friend, justin said exhaling the smoke and then passing the blunt to him, and he took it.

"she must be pressure, y'all don't even date." dudey said and justin furrowed his eyebrows and widened his eyes, "they don't date and he flying her out? oh yeah, you know she pressure," he said making bloodie laugh.

"nah that's bestie," he said then his phone began ringing, it was his favorite person facetiming him.

he pressed the green answer button and just like that, a smile immediately plastered on his face. "hey boschi!" she said over the phone while waving at him.

"this nigga don't let nobody call him boschi!" dudey lowly exclaimed to justin who was thrown off by it too.

"wassup lai," he spoke back then covered his phone camera and whispered, "shut the fuck up." to his friends then uncovered it, "whatchu doing?" she asked and he shook his head, "shit, nothing," he said and she nodded in agreement.

"hold on, where you at?" he asked scanning her background which was a kitchen that didn't look familiar to him, "you so nosy, i'm with my best friends," she said shifting the camera over to show aaliyah and imani then he smacked his teeth, he did not like her so called "best friends", especially aaliyah.

she would always ask if dd or ddot was around when they were on the phone together or either bring up embarrassing moments just to make fun of her, specifically this time when she asked mishellai if she remembered the time she threw up at six flags after a ride aaliyah forced her to go on knowing she had a bad fear of heights, but of course she didn't wanna ruin the fun.

and imani, he just thought she dick rode off of aaliyah unless mishellai stuck up for herself and that was rare, that's why they hung up on her face after she read her, aaliyah obviously couldn't defend herself after that because she knew her boyfriend does not in fact give her this that and the third.

"that's bloodie? hey b!" aaliyah said and he mugged her, "its bloodie to you." he spoke back keeping his response short, he just knew the question she always asked was finna pop.

"ask him where ddot at, i saw he got off tour yesterday so i know he at home." aaliyah whispered to her and mishellai told bloodie to hold on and put her mic on mute. 

"i didn't facetime him for you, and he is way too young for you to be stalking him like that," she said and shifted the camera back onto her.

aaliyah mugged her but imani was laughing at her per usual whenever mishellai put her in her place, "damn she told you..." she said to aaliyah and aaliyah spoke back feeling embarrassed, "girl you act like i was worried about him or something, all i asked is where he at." she said to mishellai and rolled her eyes.

"and i gave you an answer, matter fact ima just get off the phone." she responded and unmuted herself, "ima call you later, bye bye." she said and bloodie said, "ight, safety." then she put up a half heart waiting for him to finish it, which he did.

it was their way of saying i love you, without saying it.

⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆

╰┈➤ K SPEAKS...

kema's note1: sorry for the vv late update n short chapt guysssss.

kema's note2: alsooo , i see yalls funny ass comments n i be tryna respond but i be forgettin so thank yall for the comments on my book ANDDD recommending my book , need yalls asses ate for that fr.

kema's note3: dont forgot to vote, speak ur thoughts, n tell me ur predicts, byeee.

╰┈➤ K OUT...

⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆