4 | 𝐈𝐑𝐋

𝘔 𝘐 𝘈 𝘔 𝘐 , 𝘍 𝘓 | 𝘔 𝘐 𝘚 𝘏 𝘌 𝘓 𝘓 𝘈 𝘐 ' 𝘚 𝘗 𝘖 𝘝! 挨んー

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝘔 𝘐 𝘈 𝘔 𝘐 , 𝘍 𝘓 | 𝘔 𝘐 𝘚 𝘏 𝘌 𝘓 𝘓 𝘈 𝘐 ' 𝘚 𝘗 𝘖 𝘝! 挨んー

𝘔 𝘖 𝘕 𝘋 𝘈 𝘠 | 𝘑 𝘈 𝘕  1 , 2 4.

⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆

THE NIGHT BEFORE

MISHELAI gasped as she opened her mailbox, she was currently on facetime with bloodie since she was outside and it was night time and she thought he was her protection from afar.

"boschi you got me plane tickets to see you?!" she asked smiling hard while showing him the plane tickets, she was beyond happy.

"yeah, so you better hurry up and get packed because yo flight tomorrow," he said and her smile faded at the news, "are you serious? you know i got a lot of stuff i need to pack," she said then shut her mailbox and walked back into the house.

"you gon be good, if you forget anything ima buy you a backup," he said and she smiled in awe, she loved the fact he wanted to spend money on her since as a child she wasn't used to getting everything she wanted in the environment she lived in.

"thank you boschi, you know i like you right, you're like my bestest friend," she said and bloodie nodded over the phone while he exhaled the smoke, "yea yea, you want just want a ten piece and a mcflurry?" he asked, he knew she only food when she mentioned how much she liked being his best friend.

"you know me so well," she said as she pulled her suitcase out of her closet.

⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆⋆。˚ ✈︎ ✈️ ⋆

"LAI wake up." bloodie said seeing she was falling asleep as she was brushing her teeth. she was not a morning person she was more of a night owl while he was a morning bird.

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈⁱᵉᶠʳᵐᵈᵃᵒजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें