5. Realisation

A week past after the girls breakup with their respective boyfriends.

At the usual corner,
Jack: " Man, feels kinda boring with only just 4 of us."
Jennie: " Well how about host a small party and invite the rest?"
Y/N: " It might get a little awkward, since Minnie has officially broke up with Ben, Yuqi might have completely stop talking to Sam which probably lead to a breakup as well, and then there's John and Nayeon which didn't even begin at all."

Jennie: " Mmm, I'll just send the invitation and see what happens?"
Y/N: " Sure I guess."
Jack: " Although I didn't really see Yuqi Minnie and Nayeon recently."

Minnie: " Hey, what do you mean? Here we are."
Yuqi Minnie and Nayeon came to the corner after about a week of not showing.

Jennie: " Ahhh~! Where have you all been man?"
Yuqi: " Mmm, just being alone."
Nayeon: " Lots have happen."

Y/N: " Yuqi, you breaking up with Sam?"
Yuqi: " Mmm... probably, it's been awhile since I talked to him."
Y/N: " Maybe you needed a break? And possible once you are ready you can go back to him?"

Yuqi: " Nah, I've think it through, I'm breaking up, it's gonna be the same thing happening again if I go back to him."
Jack: " So what's the issue with Sam actually?"
Suddenly Yuqi blushed with the question Jack asked.

Jack: " Why are you blushing all of a sudden."
Jennie: " Shut up you dumb dumb."
Jack: " Huh?"
Y/N signal with his hands: " Let her be, she has her reasons that might be unspeakable."
Jack: " O...ok?"

Yuqi looked at Y/N, she believes Y/N knows what she wants and she believes that Y/N can grant him what she wants.

Y/N: " Yes?"
Yuqi: " No nothing."
Minnie: " So Jennie, what's this party you are holding?"
Jennie: " Oh just a small gathering that I believe we should come together."
Minnie: " I'm in."
Yuqi: " Yeap me too."
Nayeon: " Count me in."
Y/N: " Should we invite the rest too?"
Minnie/Yuqi/Nayeon: " No!" All at the same time.

Jack: " Oh boy."
Y/N: " Alright alright."
Sana giggled.
Minnie: " Hey! What's so funny?"
Sana: " what? I find it funny that's it, what business do you have with that?"
Minnie: " Laughing at other people's situation ain't something nice to begin with."
Sana: " Joke, if you don't want others to laugh at yourself, then don't make yourself laughable!" She slammed the table.

Y/N: " Hey hey hey! Don't fight. Why suddenly??"

Minnie: " This is why you have bad reputations."
Sana: " Oh yeah? Why not you try having bad reputations too? You can't, because you don't have the mental power to accept people's lashes at you! You are just weaker than me!"

Y/N: " HEY! BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!"
Sana looked away.
Minnie: " Y/N, your girlfriend is literally talking shit about your friend, aren't you gonna do something about it?"
Y/N: " What do you want me to do?? Slap her? Or slap you?"

Jack: " Boy oh boy..."
Yuqi/Nayeon/Jennie: " Shut up Jack!" At the same time.
Jack: " Why are you all shouting at me?? What did I do?"

Sana: " I'm going back to class."
Y/N: " Hey wait for me."
Sana left before Y/N could even follow.

Y/N: " Haiz..."
Minnie: " See her attitude Y/N? I don't know what you like about her."
Y/N: " Alright enough! I believe in her that she can change. No one else has the right to say anything! But you Minnie, what exactly happened to you? You seem to be like a complete different person ever since Sana came."

Minnie: " I just don't like her!"
Y/N: " And what is it got to do with Ben? Because of Sana joining us you break up with Ben, in what world does that make sense? Unless you are telling me that Ben has some sort of affair with Sana."