Ch.7 Acatalepsy ↫

꧁𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝꧂-𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘 «

-𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘 «

♧︎♧︎♧︎

I woke up slowly as I felt the soft texture of my sheets against my body. Soft rays of the morning sunshine peeked in through the half open blinds and the A/C's hum could be heard vibrating through the air as my senses began to awake. I lifted my head from my pillow and looked around, a subtle sense of panic running through my mind before I lifted my phone so see the date. Saturday.

I threw my head back in relief and let out a groan as I lifted my arm to cover my eyes. I lifted my arm from my face and turned my face to the right to look at Sully's bed. He was still snoring away peacefully, half his body almost falling off the bed. I chuckled to myself as I thought about him slumping onto the floor and I sat myself up.
I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I know it's Saturday but I don't really like being lazy.

—-

After finishing up in the bathroom I stepped into the middle of the room and let out a big puff of air as I looked around. The room was honestly decently organized and clean despite my roommate being Sullivan. The A/C was still on making the room cold but U liked it so I decided to leave it at that. And a couple of seconds of just standing there as I zoned out I heard a ping coming from my phone. I walked over and lifted it up to my face, the screen turning on allowing me to see a notification from... my email...
Something about some dumb school even happening soon...

I don't know why that disappointed me so much. What was I expecting? Johnny?

I quickly shook my head, brushing the thought off. What am I thinking? It's not like I like him.... I've never even thought about my sexuality before. I mean- I suppose I've never thought against being with a guy... but that doesn't mean I like him.

I just breathed out sharply and turned to grab my ROR jacket from where it hung on my desk chair. I slipped it on and stuffed my phone and keys into my pocket. Some fresh air would be nice. I looked back at Sully's snoozing form. I suppose I could let him sleep in today...

I opened the door as quietly as I could and softly closed it behind me. The snoring of a couple of monsters could be heard as I walked down the hallway. After going down the 3 flights of stairs I made it to the dimly lit lobby and opened the annoyingly noise doors as I slipped outside. The cool morning breeze felt really good on my fur and sun was barely rising over the horizon. I looked around as I walked around campus, not really knowing what I wanted to do. Then I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out to look at the notification and saw that it was from Johnny.