Ch.3 Orphic ↫

꧁𝙸𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝꧂- 𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚕𝚎 ✫

- 𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚕𝚎 ✫

♧︎♧︎♧︎

After Sully's 5 minute nap, more like half hour, the rumbling of his hungry stomach woke him up, and woke me out of stupor of scrolling through social media as I waited.

"Let's go get something to eat," he yawned as he stood up and stretched.

"Finally.... I've been waiting forever," I whined as I stood up from my bed and rummaged through my bag for my car keys. I pulled them out as soon as I felt the cool metal touch my fingertips and then grabbed my dorm key from the shelf of my desk.

"What're you grabbing your keys for, are we not going to the cafeteria?" Sully questioned as he stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, the door left open allowing me to see as he groomed himself, flattening a cowlick on his head.

"I saw the cafeteria yesterday as I was strolling through campus, and I don't care what anyone says, it doesn't look appealing at all. So let's go see if we can find a half decent food place around here," I explained as I grabbed a jacket from the closet and put it on.

"Sure fine by me, you bringing your dorm keys?" Sully asked as he came out of the bathroom.

"Yep," I said, tossing them up in the air before catching them and putting them in my pocket before opening our room door.
Sully followed after me, shutting the door behind him and following me down the stairs. As we walked past the numerous door suddenly one opened and out came this short green monster, bumping straight into Sully's side. I turned around just in time to see Sully nudge the guy back and say, "Hey watch it pipsqueak."

I rolled my eyes at his antics and continued towards the stairs where 3 flights of stairs were waiting for us.

—-

We made found this nice looking Brewpub & Grill and decided it'd be a good place to eat. We found a parking spot in the middle of the whole parking space and I shut off the truck's engine before we booth hopped out.

The place wasn't super packed but it was obviously pretty popular among the universities students judging from the amount of monster that were inside that I had recognized from campus. I opened the clear glass door and stepped inside, Sully coming in right after me, and I spoke to the hostess, "Table for two, anywhere is fine."