Part-2

Actually on romantic date night, it would be perfect opportunity", I muttered to myself.
I immediately ran towards the big mirror in the room and was trying to glance at how this masterpiece would look on me. Yeah it was indeed a masterpiece gown.

I had to marry him without my will because my parents were fucking indulged with expanding their business and they never really cared if I will to marry this devil or not.

I put on some light make up and didn't conceal my natural features. My hair running down my back and I curled them radiating ocean waves vibes. I was about to open the door when I bumped on the steel chest. It was Jason, his one of the men. He stared at me more than couple of seconds, I could feel he's trying his best not hide his blushed cheeks after seeing me in this dress. Dummy fellow.
He snapped out after he realised who am I." Sorry madam, I didn't realise you would be here", he said with apologetic voice. Please follow me, I was given order to drop you at the place", that's all he said and left.
I followed after him down the stairs, reaching up at garrage, I saw a ride ready to leave for me;
He opened the door of ride for me and I sat on passenger seat looking outside the window at running trees by the sides of road as he drove the car to the destination.
He stopped at some random place I ain't familiar of, wasn't it supposed to be ballroom or shitty party? But I can see was a Barron place full of darkness and forest like appearance. When I looked around there was gate, at somewhere bewildered place, in half round manner surrounded all by unfamiliar tree vines and pretty little flowers spread all over the climbers. Dim lights at the sides and sconces.