struggles

krrsht

ping

"Hello again! We've finally have some entries from two different people in one chapter! First, WarriorCats888000, our frequent reader, left three dares and a single ask." Holograph shook a piece of folded paper at the camera, which dropped a smaller paper out.

"Thanks WarriorCats888000, for the second to third round of dares! (im too lazy to check)"

"Let's see, first dare is: Moon and Earth gotta body swap! For some time... Very ominous, but I'll make them body swap for the entirety of this chapter since I'm lazy as hell." Holograph picked up the camera and dragged it over to Earth and Luna.

"-maybe if they shot more trash into space, I could- oh, hi Holo! What's up?" Earth noticed Holograph drifting over.

"Dares, of course!" they held up their paper. "You guys gotta swap bodies."

Luna looked confused "Huh, wait what-?"

pop (side note, this is gonna be the sound effect for magic hehe)

"..."

"..."

Earth(Luna) and Luna(Earth) looked at each other slowly.

"..."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

--

"Oh my stars, Earth, HOW do you deal with this all the time?? I can feel your Earthlings on me crawling around and it feels SO weird," Earth(Luna) ranted.

"You get used to it after a while!! ..BUT HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD SOME ENTITY EXISTING WITH YOU??" Luna(Earth) responded.

"You never asked?? Your reaction is literally WHY I didn't say anything either!!"

"So if I'm you now, does that mean there's a dark side of the earth??"

"I DON'T KNOWW"

"HGGHUSDFXEIOUWHQ"

Holograph watched them argue from afar. "They seem to be getting along well." they commented. "Next dare! Sun must not act crazy for one earthling hour."

thwp

__________________________________________

The camera turned back on, but Holograph was now over by Sun. "Okay, Sol! Your dare is: don't act crazy for one earthling hour."

"WHAT?? I already said I'm not crazy!! And how am I supposed to do that?!" he shouted.

"I dunno, figure it out,"

"Oh, ok. I guess I'll.. just stay here quietly?"

"Yeah thaat works! Moving on!" Holograph dragged the camera past the rocky planets, through the asteroid belt, and over to Jupiter's orbit.