invalidating

krrkz

ping

"Hello viewers, even though I think there's like... two or three of you-" Holograph holds up two paper slips. "Hey! More asks and dares! I know I should've put this in the other chapter, but I can write fast when I want." they unfold the dares paper as some planets drift around in the background.

"Thank you, StarUniverseXD , for asking and daring!" (sorry if the image is really large)

"First dare! Jupiter must fess up about... Hades? To the ice giants. Are you talking about Pluto, or Planet X? I'm not sure about this dare, so I'll invalidate this one! You can always resubmit this dare with clarification, thanks!" Holograph read aloud. "Two dares left! Sun must prank that he's gonna go red giant! Easy!"

thwp

__________________________________________

The camera shut off, then turned back on, revealing Holograph explaining to Sun on what he's supposed to do.

"You willing to do it?" Holograph asked.

"Sure! I love pranking!" Sun exclaimed, a little menacingly.

"You can get started, then!" Holograph snatched up the camera from backing up a good distance from Sun. "Safety precautions." they said into the camera, propping it up.

"HEY GUYS!!!" Sun suddenly yelled, attracting the confused attention of most of the planets. "I'M GONNA GO RED GIANT!!" he shouted, which made everyone start panicking.

"I didn't expect them to believe it so easily." Holograph commented from behind the camera, filming the scene.

"Wait guys! Calm down, it was a prank!!" Sun tried to get the planets to stop panicking.

"Okay, I should probably go tell them it was a dare, be right back!" they said, shutting off the camera.

thwp

__________________________________________

The camera turned back on, but it was split screen. One side was pointed at Venus and Mercury, and one was pointed at Uranus and Neptune.

"Okay, I've got two camera for this one." Holograph said, over on Mercury and Venus's side, unfolding the dare paper. "Neptune and Uranus gotta switch orbits with Venus and Mercury."

"Wait, that's what this was about?" Mercury asked.

"No way! Me and Neptune are gonna melt!" Uranus protested.

"Are you kidding? Their orbits are too far away!" Venus snapped.

"A dare's a dare." Holograph simply replied.

pop

The four planets swapped orbits suddenly.

"Oh my stars, why is it so freaking COLD out here?!" Venus exclaimed from the orbit of Neptune.