violence and language

krssh

ping

Holograph clicks on the camera, the planets are gathered messily again, with a couple of moons traveling between orbits. "Okay! We're all set! Sorry for the slower updates, my last chapter was written before and during Lunar New Year, so I was a little busy. Thank you, PaulinaArroyo491, for this singular dare!"

 Thank you, PaulinaArroyo491, for this singular dare!"

"Venus!" they called.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Venus responded.

"The dare reads: Venus has to turn into a cat for the next 5 dares. Also I'm lazy af and the next five dares are in this chapter so he'll turn back at the end, I think." Holograph reports.

"What?? What even is a cat??"

"It's an animal on Earth. They're usually kept as pets by earthlings." they answered. "Time to catifiy!!"

"Wait- what-"

pop

Venus was now replaced with a small red cat, with Venusian patterns. It was definitely smaller than Mercury, at the least, although it was a decently large cat.

"Oh my gosh! He's so adorable!" Saturn gushed, although he backed up a bit towards Jupiter when Cat!Venus hissed menacingly at him.

"Haha... hahaha, yes!! I'M BIGGER THAN VENUS AGAIN!! Take THAT, VENUS!!" Mercury cheered, which resulted in Cat!Venus leaping at Mercury and clawing his face off. "AAAAAAAAAA-" Several planets, including the gas giants (not uranus or neptune they dont care) and the rocky planets, rushed over to stop the fight.

"WAIT!" Holograph shouted, making everyone freeze, including Cat!Venus and Mercury, who were fighting. "Thank you, WarriorCats888000, for daring to dare!"

 "Thank you, WarriorCats888000, for daring to dare!"

"...Seriously?" Uranus broke the silence.

"Yeah... can we do this a little bit later?" Jupiter added.

"Fine.."

--

After a while, Cat!Venus was finally stopped from clawing up Mercury, who had a couple of magic space band-aids on his face.