Chapter 14 - A little something

Start from the beginning

"My daddy was cool.. he was on the stage and everyone cheered for him, and knew the words to his rap.." Qian said more than excited and impressed by his father.

Nathan rolled his eyes. "I'm glad you had a good time son.."

"Don't roll your eyes like that.." Gianna said to him as Qian ran off. "he's a child Nathan he doesn't understand the politics of this relationship...

"What relationship, mine and yours or yours and that thug..." he stormed out.

Verne heard the argument and she walked down to the kitchen where she saw Gianna leaning on the kitchen worktop looking out of the window. "G?."
She looked at her
"Are you okay... I heard the raised voices.."

"I don't know what to do anymore... all of this is too much.. I am not with Jamie.. I am with Nathan.. I even left early to get back here.. so that Nathan can see that I'm not playing him, because I wouldn't do that..."

"Have you thought about taking some time out... getting everything in perspective... it has got to be hard on all of you with Jamie getting out early... the pressure isn't good for any of you.."

"I don't wanna leave Nathan...

"But tempers are frayed hunny... look at my devastation.. If I would have taken a break from my bomb site of a relationship we could have salvaged something from it instead of us being where we are now... just think about it" she said and rubbed her shoulder heading back up to her room.

————-

".... Damn Ja calm down... you're unbearable like this..

"She just fucking left..

"What did you expect to happen man?."

"I didn't expect for her to be gone the second I finished.. I didn't even get the chance to speak to my boy after the damn show.. she ran off like fucking Cinderella!." He snapped.

"Take it up with her." Cody said. "I'm heading home.. I'm tired and we have a busy weekend coming up.." she said grabbing her coat and heading off fed up of his vile mood.

He looked up as his security opened up. "Dakota is here to see you man.." he nodded for her to be let through.

Dakota walked in and smiled at him. "You were amazing.. and my god, your son is the image of you.." she said. "But I can see you're not happy, so I'm gonna ask you what you're doing later?."

He looked at her and sighed

He looked at her and sighed. "To be honest.. I need to have this out with my sons mother, tonight... I wanted them to stay... I wanted to see my fucking son... I've been in the pen for 5 years.. and she is limiting my time with him... how the fuck am I supposed to get to know him."

Dakota could see how hard he was taking this and how it was hurting him. "Okay.. you do what you have to do baby.. I'll be around in LA for a while.. call me when you're free..." she leaned over and kissed his lips. "And for the record... he will absolutely love you when he gets to know you properly.." she added and walked out.

———

"I need to pop out for a while...

"Now?." Gianna said as she put her magazine down. "It's 9pm?."

"And.. I have an important business meeting to set up for.. it is on my mind so I need to get it done...

"Nathan... we need to talk.. I need you to see..

"See what?.. I see clearly Gianna.. and right now I need to worry about something other than you!." He said and walked out.

Verne was out too so now Gianna was alone. Qian was in bed exhausted after all the excitement of being on stage with his father and just the whole mega vibe of the day. She made herself a hit drink and she sat to watch TV. It was only a few moments later that she heard a knock at the door. She went to open it and she was taken back as she saw Jamie on the doorstep. "Jamie?."

"We need to talk." He said to her.

"Shouldn't you be at an after party getting smashed?." She said sarcastically.

"No... I mean there is one but." He sighed. "I wanted to talk to you.. about why you left so soon.. you didn't even give me chance to speak to him..." he shook his head. "I can't do this 25 percent father shit.. I need that boy in my life.. he's my son, we created him... me and you... I will not.. because I can not stand by and let that mother fucker pretend he is his father...

"Jamie..

"No G!.. Qian is the only thing that I have gotten right in my life... don't you get that.. I know I messed up epically with you but I need him in my life G... and not on no part time shit either.. so we need to work this out....