"lets just wait for people to join. i wonder if brady and xoch will be up to joining." mason nodded at mia's thought as they both brought their faces into view.

"holy- how many followers do you have mia?" mason said as they watched people flow into the live.

mia jokingly flipped her hair over her shoulder, grinning. "being in a marvel movie really comes in handy, doesn't it?"

mason rolled his eyes. they both talked and answered questions from the live, until one particular comment caught mia's attention.

walker.scobell: let me join

mia looked at mason smiling, her cheeks slowly reddening. "looks like some freak wants to join."

mason chuckled and looked at mia. "you should let him. it could be funny."

mia raised an eyebrow before accepting walker's request. they waited while his phone connected to the live.

mia tried to hide as her face lit up at the sight of walker's familiar face on the other side of the screen.

"eww get off my live loser." mia said smiling.

"kid you added me to the live. im pretty sure you want me here." walker laughed as mia rolled her eyes.

"sureee."

user I LOVE THEM SM

user i'm so jealous of mia rn💔

user mia and walker r so 💕💘💖💝💞💓

the three of them talked and answered some questions from the comments for a while, until the pilot started speaking on the intercom.

"attention. the plane will be preparing for landing in 5 minutes. please remain seated and keep your seatbelts on until the plane is safely on the ground. thank you!"

"wow, the live really made the flight go by a lot faster." mia said. mason laughed.

"wasn't that the whole point of us doing it?"

"well yeah but i didn't think it would work."

mason laughed at mia's logic before turning back to the camera.

"anyways walker, i'll see you tomorrow," mason said before winking at walker through the screen. "if you know what i mean..."

mia grimaced at mason's words. "gross."

walker just laughed. "you bet bbg."

"anyways!!" mia said, taking her phone away from mason. "we gotta go. bye guys, thanks for entertaining us! walker, text me later."

walker smiled before saluting. "yes ma'am. cya guys tomorrow."

mia waved at the camera before clicking the "x" at the corner of the screen, ending the live.

they started packing up their stuff, and then the plane landed.

instagram