PROLOUGE

Prologue : Savior

Prologue : Savior

The woman ran as fast as possible with her daughter who was hardly a year old

The woman ran as fast as possible with her daughter who was hardly a year old. She knew she wouldn't live long because her husband had taken loans from many and now they were after their lives. She knew she wouldn't be there for her daughter anymore. 

At the mist of the night, she left her beloved daughter outside of an orphanage, on the harsh cold floor. No name, no parents, she had no one now. She couldn't talk for she was too small. All she could do now was cry. Cry until someone saves her.

She was named Clara by the Owner of the orphanage. Just as the name suggested, she was a bright, cheerful and friendly person. She grew famous in the orphanage for her caring nature. After years at the age of 10, she was adopted by the Evans family. 

"Do your job properly you damn fool" Mrs Evans shouted at the poor girl who had been mopping the floor since the past hour.

"I wonder why did I even adopt you, you can't even be a useful maid" Clara sobbed as she heard those harsh words from her step mother .

"Mom,  just leave the maid alone, let's go shopping" Sarah, the biological daughter of Mrs Evans said as they headed out of the house.

Breaking news::
"The popular business man Mr Nicolas Evans and his wife were found dead at their mansion. Their 12 year old daughter Clara and 19 year old daughter Sarah have been heart broken by the death of her parents."

All the news reporters did was add salt to her pain. She was once again an orphan, but this time not in an orphanage. Forced to live with her step sister who never missed a chance to abuse her. She had enough, enough pain from everyone. 

Fighting back with her Sister Sarah wasn't easy. Even though Sarah stopped abusing her, she was always looking for ways to screw her over.

As she grew up,she didn't want anyone to suffer as much as she did. She wanted to be an Inspector which she successfully became at the age of 21. Young yet fierce.

She was the savior of many, the protector of the people. She was admired and praised . Though no one was there to protect her when she needed it the most, she was there to protect another innocent soul.

*Promotion Day*

The commissioner along with all the heads and senior inspectors stood in front of 200 police inspectors, ready to promote one out of many.

"You've all worked extremely hard, and I appreciate the effort put by each one of you. We are meant to be the protector of people, and I'm very proud to say you've all done your work really well." The commissioner continued looking at the huge crowd of police officers in front of him.

"However, one officer stands out among you all. She shall be promoted to be the head of you. " As soon as it was mentioned, everyone started looking at the female Inspectors. 'Who was that she?' It was the only question wandering across everyone's mind at the moment. 

"Clara Evans please come and collect your badge" Everyone gasped hearing the name. Clara Evans, that one fierce officer. She had caught around 15 most dangerous criminals and serial killers alone in the past 2 months. She wasn't scared of anything not even death

"Revenge After Death"

Summary:

A story of how Clara Evans the young police inspector was killed so mercilessly that even death decided to give her a second chance to avenge every single thing that happened to her.

Written by Parthiva

Note: I have been planning for this book for so long I hope you enjoy it !