Walden's cave..

*the clock struck 6pm at night...most employees are finishing up rounds for their shifts as the night workers are about to start their shifts...Y/N has now finished moving into their office when they remember that funny looking man wanted to see them in his office...*

Y/N: "oh shit- yea that strange lankyish boss of mine wants to see me.."

*Y/N turns and leaves their office making their way down the hall to the cave holding the caffeine addicted workaholic...Walden...*

*knock knock knock*

*Walden looks up from his work annoyed and partially ready to chemically castrate whoever interrupts his work for no damn reason when he responds with a low tone at first*

Walden: "come in! The door is opened, if you rub what two braincells you have up there you might be able to fucking kno-"

*Y/N opens the door wiping sweat off their forehead as they lock eye contact with Walden causing his voice to crack with the faintest red tinting his cheeks*

Walden: "Aæck- Y/N I- SORRY uh- I though you we- that you were.. anywayyysss"

Y/N: "Heheh it's alright bo-"

Walden: "Call. Me. Walden or Wally. You don't need to call me Boss"

Y/N: "right...Walden..so uhm the A/C in my office isn't working but yea anyways why did you want to see me?"

*Walden takes a deep breath and he fiddles with his hands a bit*

Walden: "I did call you in..it's about the uniform I need to give you it's basically just your name badge and lab coat"

*Walden mumbles which isn't detected by Y/N who looks him in the eye and speaks..*

Y/N: "Mr Darling. Speak up for me please"

*Walden is caught off guard by the eye contact yet again but he fights off a blush....failing miserably and he tries to put on a cold and stoic demeanour as he clears his throat and speaks up*

Walden: "your name badge will arrive in a few days or next week, we will have a lab coat doe you and you will be set."

Y/N: "great, is there anything else you need to discuss with me?"

*Y/N's voice is getting slightly rasped and tired as they mostly work during the day so they aren't used to working as an assistant for someone who is always on the clock pretty much as Walden blushes out of embarrassment over the unintentional tone which surprises him whilst he tries to keep a composure*

Walden: "ah no...that was all, you are free to leave"

Y/N: "great, I'll see you around walden~"

*Y/N speaks in a tone lightly teasing the way Walden was veing awkward a few hours prior as Walden sighs keeping his head facing his computer as Y/N leaves the room chuckling as they grow tired when they get back to their office as Walden being the embarrassing person he is he goes pink and mumbles to himself about the situation..*

Y/N: *yawn* "I'm sure one little nap won't hurt..."

*next minute Y/N falls asleep with their body becoming a ragdoll crumbling to the floor to sleep as their body lands with a thud just loud enough for Walden to hear from his office....*