A perculiar job

~y/n pov~:

The sun woke me up from my sleep. Another day another useless nothing pay. Great. I really need a new job soon or else I will have to quit all hopes of staying here and just walk in a straight line until I fall off the earth despite the fact the earth is damn round. My boss at the Cafe has not been giving me any form of pay whatsoever I'm going to be driven insane from it. Even my childhood pocket money was more of a payment than what my current boss is giving me. This job was annoying anyways. Customers would leave before I could ask if they wanted a receipt. I am not an auto voice message you can skip. The sheer funking audacity of these customers I swear I could just quit and throw their coffee back on them then walk out.

*y/n looks on their bedside table and notices the card before anything else*

Y/n: hmm.. it won't hurt to try and apply now would it...? I mean it looks like it could pay more- what am I saying at least I would get paid if I got that job. *sigh* I guess I'll start getting to work on a decent resume and not the half assed one I handed in to work at the Cafe, I swear that man that was my boss would have taken anyone because he is so lazy.

*y/n gets up and walks to their desk and opens their laptop and begins getting to work on a decent resume that will land them the job working at the rainbow factory and y/n works and types non stop to make sure the resume is perfect for Walden Darling yo read when the resume is handed into him for the job application*

-3 hours later-
*y/n is still working on their resume*

-4 hours later-
*y/n is almost done*

-5 hours later at 11am-
*y/n is finished*

Y/n: FINALLY IM DONE WITH THE RESUME! I DONT HAVE TO BE BORED WITH A AROGANT CONDECENDING ASSHOLE OF A BOSS AT THE CAFE ANYMORE! IM FREE OF THE TORTURE HAHA!

*Whilst y/n is jumping around happy they can't help but think about the man who is the head of the factory himself....Walden darling....and if he was the mysterious cold man they served yesterday who was rude but that couldn't be that far off of a guess...after all the world is a small place so it would be more likely than people think*

Y/n: well this looks good enough..now I just need to prepare myself for when I go in for the interview tomorrow at the factory..I've heard things about the personality of Walden darling and him...shoving people into grinders and maybe something about a pegasus device but maybe I'm reading way too far into it...they are just rumours..right? I mean they should be rumours as nobody in their right mind would harm people and extract their colours..unless I'm gaslightinf myself into thinking nobody would when really they are and I'm just trying to make sure I'm not going insane from the truth...

*y/n looks at their resume one final time before putting it In their bag ready for their interview with Mr darling himself the next day..one thing for sure is that
Y/n will be crying tears at the end of this job either in a good way or a way of a tragedy that took place in there...*