Chapter 8

Maryse bites her lower lip again. She doesn't want to reveal that she hears them. This morning, when she woke up, the sun was already high in the sky. Immediately, voices as present inside her. First, an unknown voice speaking in a language that should have been unknown as well, but that she understands perfectly. She is not sure she can speak it. But what was still strange and ridiculous for her the day before, this morning, is as fluent as her mother tongue. The voice warned of his awakening. It then picked up various intonations, including that of Michael, saying that he would soon be there. Then there was a discussion that the unknown could no longer capture his emotions. The voices of André and Simon then came into play, and the same conclusion was made. There, her anger began to swell. It is one thing to be supposedly protected by luminous presences, another to learn that they could previously capture everything she felt. She feels almost assaulted in her privacy. An order was issued, "Don't let go of her". Maryse has since felt too closely watched. A sensation not new. Today it's just confirmation of what's been going on in her life since she was born. She has even more rage against them. How could they not support her, help her when she really needed it. How could they let her life happen?

The desire to take revenge grew, the desire to do harm. But, for the first time, she didn't want to hurt herself. She wants to hurt them, She represents nothing in their eyes, just a mission, an obligation.

She hid under the pillows, wiping the tears of pain. She then come down animated by this new facet of her being, as if nothing had happened, pretending to hear nothing. Yesterday, she could feel them when they were already there. There, she knew the exact moment when Simon come down and landed in front of his door, while Mickael arrived directly on his terrace. For a good two hours, however, they said nothing aloud, silencing their presence that they know yet discovered. Did he also think she was stupid? Maryse, also remained silent, gnawing at her brake. She concentrated on a notebook noting and revisiting again and again the sensations of the day before, of this journey into the bowels of world history. Preparing her revenge. A story, that goes beyond her. She has the impression that her body, her mind goes in all directions as she takes it, absorbing the fact that aliens really exist. Every time this word comes to mind, she can't help but think about all these movies and series. Aliens, aliens, monsters with several rows of teeth and wanting to use the human as a good tartar. She takes the word of André, "galactic". She needs to know more. She really dreamed of being and strange places, of all colors, shapes and sometimes very similar to her land. She saw, felt hell, but also heaven.

Simon and Mickaël talk to each other, doing tests that make her more and more angry. They don't understand her opacity. Mickaël is angry too. André makes his voice resonate from time to time also seeking. They don't want to question her, they don't want to reveal this secret. She thinks it's ridiculous. Her lip is bleeding, from being bitten. From what she understands them, something is really wrong with her. But she has never felt so alive. She has the feeling of being animated by a warlike, destructive energy. The impression of being capable of everything. She also still hears that her life is in danger without being able to understand by whom. Only, the same refrain, she is the last of her lineage. She doesn't really know what her extinction is threatening, but her "aliens" are on high alert and worried. Mickaël is the most virulent, no longer able to read to her! " If she ever again had a little fit of delirium " Let me die! ". She hates him especially because he must have felt her emotions when despite herself, her body can't resist the attraction. She also learns, why the phrase she heard during her attempt with the train was in English. It's ridiculous. They are children ! They rework her story. One of the surveillance guards, the first to arrive, had this crazy idea, an almost teenager, his first mission. He had this idea, because she had seen it. Yes, everything comes back to her she saw it. Little by little hour after hour, since this damn book, she recovers like pieces of her life. The others had arrived then, erased his memory left her in despair. A great silhouette wearing like bright clothes with orange eyes and long golden hair, a hermaphrodite being. She has to find a way to escape from their guard. She needs to know more and human than she is, her only way is to consult the internet. Otherwise, where to find information about the words she heard. Galactic, Metatron, inhabited galaxies... Except Mickaël, the others have other acronyms. André, Métatron, Simon, Uriel and Marie, Raphaëlle. Her list of questions is endless, it is now 5 pages.