53 Awaited moment

Começar do início

"It's because everything changed Anirudh..."

"Changed my foot... being a father, you should have made your daughter understand me and got her married to me. What did you do? You danced with your daughter as if you were a great father..."

"Anirudh stop it... I can't allow you to degrade my Babuji" Akash said wrathfully.

"You shut up, bloody low-class idiot. It's my mistake to accept you as my friend, forgetting my status. I just accepted you as my friend only for your sister. I was even ready to wait for her but what did you do? Are you a real friend?"

Akash was shocked. I didn't know Anirudh would talk to him cheaply.

"Anirudh, you are talking meaningless... how could he force Khushi if she is not interested in you?" Shashi asked.

"He should have... if he is a good friend...!"

"He did... he tried his best to change Khushi's mind but she was stubborn..."

"What did she see in him that I don't have? What would she have done if I had finished the MATTER forcefully?"

"Anirudhhhhh..." Shashi shouted.

Taking two long steps, Akash slapped him hard.

"Get the hell out of our house. I will kill you if you talk one more word. You bloody bugger"

"How dare you slap me!" He whisked the knife and it scratched Akash's upper arm.

"Aahhh..." Akash shouted clutching his hand.

"Shashiji, call the police" Garima shouted.

Shashi took his phone and was about to dial, but he stopped seeing Anirudh taking a glass from the table and threw it on Garima. It hit her forehead.

"Issss..." Garima sat on the floor.

"Garimaaaa..." Shashi rushed to her.

Anirudh kept the knife on Akash's neck.

"Where is Khushi?" he asked.

"You don't have to talk about her anymore. She is married now..."

"Whaaaat? Married? How did you do that?" Anirudh raised his hand to stab Akash. He kicked his thigh and the knife from his hand slipped as he fell on the ground. In no time, Akash kicked on his face.

Shashi took the knife and raised his hand to stab Anirudh, but he pushed Shashi and rushed out, closing the door from outside.

RM

Arnav looked at Khushi who was leaning on his chest.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

She nodded yes and broke the hug. Khushi touched his cheek. Arnav smiled at her.

"Do you TRULY like me?" she asked.

"Why are you suspecting?"

"How much?" she asked not answering.

"More than myself"

"I love you more than I loved Arjun" She said emotionally.

"I know I hope you are happy as we finally reached our destination"

She nodded no.

"We have not reached our destination yet... it's still remaining" She said.

Yes, there was something still remaining unfinished. They were burnt alive on their first night. They would have married with a lot of happiness and expectations about their future...! At least about their togetherness but it didn't happen. Their wishes became ashes alone with them. The effect could be seen in Khushi. Here, she was in the same position...expecting their first night to take place. Though Arnav could not remember anything he was full of eagerness to have his love lady to the fullest.

Arnav knew her turmoil. He understood her and her heart. He didn't want to test her patience. He leaned towards her lips. She closed her eyes, parting her lips. In no time, her lip found refuge in his mouth. Khushi felt her body chilling up, whereas Arnav felt the opposite to it. He felt feverish. His body seethed.

Arnav might not feel like Khushi who was dominated by Indhu but Arnav didn't need such a BASE. His OWN feeling for Khushi was more than enough for him to celebrate the moment. He celebrated his lady love like anything. Khushi kissed his face without leaving an inch which made him smile delightedly. Her actions told him how much she had been waiting for this moment...!

Arnav didn't care about births and all... he just minded about the present moment. Without wasting time, he ruled her completely by his intensive touches.

Khushi always shivered whenever she thought about how they were burnt alive. Now, in the moment, they were burning...! There was no fire. Yet, they burnt in one another's warmth... in one another's breath... in one another's sweat! It was a magic...! The magic of love!

It was a summit of hardness and softness. We could not say which one dominated which one. Both were on the same wavelength. There was no Red signal that could stop them. They travelled in the ragged road where there were a lot of ups and downs. Those were not such kind that made them weary but brisk. That took them beyond the blue planet...! Gave a new experience...! Made them feel a special vibration...!

It was not easy to have intercourse with a virgin. Yet, they crossed the hardest phase. It didn't seem hard for them as they were in the urge to achieve their birth goal.

After finishing what they started, They smiled at each other and hugged.

"Arnav..."

"Mmm?"

"Thanks"

"For?"

"Coming into my life...! Making my wait worth...! Giving reason to my life!"

Arnav was supposed to say something, but Khushi continued.

"I know this is not a matter to thank... but a matter of compensating"

"How do you compensate?"

"Will make your days worthier...! Will give reason to your life...! Will make you feel lucky to have me!"

"Think something new" Arnav smiled.

"Why?"

"You already made my days worthier, gave reason to my life, and made me feel lucky to have you in my life"

"Is it true?"

"Yes, I understood your worth when Nitin came claiming you as his...! I felt lucky when you came to me leaving Arjun behind...! Now, I have a reason to live as we got married!" he kissed her knuckle.

"You know how happy I'm?"

"I know...! You are happy as same as me"

"You too?"

"Yes, I experienced the struggle of your two births in a single day when your father asked me to leave your house, I saw my death in front of my eyes that day."

"I'm sorry..."

"No... that's the point I felt what you mean to me and what I want...!"

She placed her head on his chest and said,

"This is enough for me... nothing else..."

"But, it's not enough for me. I want to live long-lasting, giving you the life you wished for" Arnav said.

Khushi smiled delightfully.

That was when they jerked, hearing a gunshot. They looked at each other horrified could not understand anything. Dressing up quickly, they rushed out of the room and were shocked to see Pradeep standing with a gun in his hand.

To be continued...