52 After the wedding

Start from the beginning

"Thank you" Khushi took it from her smiling.

"Chotte, come with me..." Arvind walked to his room.

Arnav looked at Khushi and gestured to her *I will just come* she nodded ok.

"Chotte, you have passed the first test" Arvind laughed.

"What are you saying, Dad?"

"Even though you are coming to my room you are informing your wife"

Arnav walked with him smilingly. He saw Aparna taking Khushi to her room.

"Bhabi, come with me. I will show you something"

Arnav came to Arvind's room.

"Tell me, Dad"

"Chotte, your wedding happened unexpectedly after a lot of struggle. It would help if you understood Khushi's turmoil. She wanted this wedding to happen hurriedly because she didn't want to experience the same that happened in the previous birth. More than that, the trust she had in you. She believes you will understand her feelings..."

"I do, Dad"

"Yeah... let her know that. She should never repent for this marriage... that's the success of your wedding"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Now, you can go to your room"

"To tell me this only you brought me here?"

"Yeah... how could I tell this in front of Khushi?"

"So what if you tell this in front of Khushi? She would be happy knowing your moral support for her"

"Words can't be the real support. We will give our support by action in the upcoming days"

Arnav sighed with a smile.

"Go..."

Arnav nodded ok and left the place. He didn't see Khushi in the living room when he came out.

"Mom, where is Khushi? is she in Appu's room?" Arnav asked, looking here and there.

"She is in HER room"

"Her room? Which is her room?"

"Chotte, I don't know you are so blunt"

Arnav glared at her.

"Then what? You and she will be in the same room from here on. Then which will be her room?"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Why did she go to our room urgently? I would have taken her"

"You should not take her...!"

"Why?"

"It's like that... Now you can go"

"Where is Appu?"

"She went to her room to sleep"

"So soon?"

"We are tired due to the shopping, Chotte"

"Oh..."

Arnav went to his room. He saw Khushi sitting on his bed which was slightly decorated. He understood this was why his father took him to his room. Closing the door, he came to her. He sat next to her. Khushi looked at him. Arnav was about to smile, but he frowned, seeing her agitated.

"Khushi... are you alright?" he touched her cheek.

She clutched his hand and closed her eyes. Arnav understood what made her tense.

"Khushi... don't think about the previous one..."

In no time, she hugged him and panted hard.

"I can't avoid thinking about it, Arnav..."

Arnav touched her head.

"This is how we entered the room with a lot of dreams and expectations..."

"Shhh... This is not a lonely hut to burn us alive. We are in a safe place...! Be relaxed"

"Mmm... I'm in the safest place..." She buried her face in his chest.

Arnav smiled as he got what she meant. He embraced her lovingly and said,

"If you are tired, you can sleep"

She looked at him lifting her head and nodded no.

"I won't sleep until what we left unfinished"

Arnav gulped down hard understanding what she spoke about. they died together before they completed their first night...

At the same time, the police who went to arrest Anirudh were disappointed not to find him in his house. He escaped...!

To be continued...