52 After the wedding

Start from the beginning

"Where is his house?"

"Nethaji Nagar, sir"

"Give us his address"

Taking a bit of paper, Akash wrote Anirudh's address.

"Why do you want to meet him, sir?" He asked extending the address paper to the inspector.

"We are not here MEET him but ARREST him," the inspector said which shocked Akash.

"Arrest? But why? What did he do?"

"He played in a girl's life by sending someone to separate her from her boyfriend..."

"No, no inspector, you must be mistaken. Anirudh would not have done such a low trick..." Akash stood for his friend unaware of the truth.

Cutting him,

"We have a proof. The man Anirudh sent became an approver and gave a statement. He accepted what he did..."

"But why did he do that?"

"Because he loves the girl"

Love? Akash was alarmed.

"Who is the girl?"

"Khushi Gupta..."

No need to say Akash was shocked.

"It can't be true..."

"I said the man sent by him became an approver... He is in our custody now. What else do you need?"

Akash was thunder-stuck. He thought Anirudh was a changed man. He didn't expect he would do such a cheap act. Without knowing the truth, he too argued with Shashi taking Arjun's side. He didn't know what Shashi was thinking about him. He might be thinking that he was the partner in crime of Anirudh.

The police left the place.

Akash called Anirudh. He attended the call.

"I never expected you would stoop so low, Anirudh" Akash sneered.

"What are you talking about?"

"Is that you who sent that B**** called Arjun to Khushi?"

Anirudh was stunned. How did Akash know that?

"I trusted your words and thought you changed your mind. Why are you troubling my sister by doing such cheap acts? I told you, she doesn't like you...! She spoke to me about it and I understood her feelings. I explained the same to you too. Then why are you torturing her?"

"Enough, Akash...! What the hell are you talking about? Why would I do that? It must be Arnav who should have told you that to degrade me" he tried to cover it up.

"No... he didn't say anything to me. In fact, I don't even talk to him"

"Then who blamed me for something I have not done?"

"The police...! They came here to arrest you. The so-called Arjun sent by you became an approver. He had stated what you want him to do"

Anirudh was horrified.

"Whaaaat? This is not true. Someone is framing me to degrade me"

"It was you who degraded yourself. I respect you a lot and was regretting for you but you won't deserve it. Your excuses will not work in the court" Akash disconnected the call wrathfully. He started the car and headed to GH.

RM

Aparna brought a casual dress that she bought in the shopping mall that evening.

"Bhabi, keep this... you will need this" she said.