Part 24

Y/N enters Yoongi's car and sits silently. She wanted to depart as quickly as possible. Yoongi understood her condition, so he sits in the driver's seat, starts the car, and drives home. Y/N silently look outside the window along the way. She was crying as she looked outside. It had started raining outside, and she was watching the raindrops fall. He couldn't bear to watch his wife so upset. He had no idea what had occurred to her inside the house. But he becomes upset at those people, which makes his wife unhappy. How could Y/N's own folks treat her this way? She has done so much for her family, but now the same family are upsetting her.

He wanted to say a lot to his wife; he wanted to calm her down; he wanted to hug and kiss her; and he wanted her to know that he cares about her, regardless of whether anyone else does. He will always care for and protect her, no matter what. He wanted to say all of this, but maybe saying it now won't make a difference because Y/N is in her own world; she is tormented by her own people; she is alone. She's waging an internal battle.

Y/N: Please stop the car!

Y/N abruptly states that Yoongi does not understand anything, and he applies the brakes and comes to a stop. This was a deserted region. It rained heavily. Yoongi cannot understand why YN did this.

As soon as the car comes to a stop, Y/N unlocks the door and exits. She stands in the rain and begins to become drenched. Yoongi is concerned about her and believes she may become sick as a result of getting soaked in the rain, so he opens the umbrella and approaches her.

Y/n: Am I that bad that the entire world hates me? What mistake did I make that forced me to face everyone's hatred? Am I that disgusted that my own mother despises me? She feels embarrassed that I am her. I'm her daughter.

What mistake did I make? My only mistake was that I loved you. Is this wrong? Is it wrong to love? I expressed my feelings to you with all my heart, and you rejected them; yet, it was not my fault, so why am I having to take this punishment? Why am I punished for loving you? Why am I still having to suffer this punishment after so many years? Now that I don't love anyone, why is this happening to me?

Yoongi didn't have any answers to her questions. He looked at his wife, surprised. Surely, his wife was crying a lot, but her tears were hidden by the raindrops, and her eyes told him she was really sad. She is miserable and shattered inside.

Yoongi lowers the umbrella, approaches his wife, and hugs her fiercely. His wife hugs him back and begins to cry with her head against his chest. This was the second time Y/N had allowed him to hug her, and she was hugging him back. Yoongi had tears in his eyes. He couldn't bear to watch his wife so broken. He wanted to mend everything.

He tried everything he could to bring back the smiling Y/N, but nothing worked.

Yoongi cups his wife's face and looks into her eyes. In his wife's eyes, he sees only pain and sadness.

Yoongi: I am sorry you have to go through so much because of me. If I had known that you would have to go through so much because of me, I would never have allowed this day to arrive. I apologize on behalf of everyone. I want that you not be hated by anyone; you just deserve to be loved, and I will give you that. I will always be with you and love you in this way, whether or not you love me back. This is my promise to you, and you know I'm a man of my word.

They both look intently into each other's eyes. They appear to become lost in each other's eyes. The world around them seemed to have blurred for them. Yoongi moves his face closer to Y/N and quickly crushes his lips on her.

The surprising thing was that Y/n did not object; she let him kiss her, and there came a point when she kissed him back.

They were immersed in each other's eyes. Both of their eyes were closed. They lived this moment. They didn't want to lose that chance. They didn't want this moment to disappear soon. Yoongi wished this moment would stop here. They kept testing each other's lips like this.

Both of their hearts were racing; their bodies had cooled owing to the rain, but a different fire was raging inside.

This kiss included no lust or immorality; it was pure love. Yoongi wanted to express how much he loved her. Y/N had listened to her heart for the first time, and she was letting him kiss her. Suddenly, she awakens, opens her eyes, and sees Yoongi. She pushes Yoongi as all of her awful memories flood back to her. Yoongi seems confused, but Y/N remains silent inside his car. Yoongi climbs in the driver's seat without saying anything, and they leave. for home, but this moment was going to be the most memorable moment of both of their lives.

*********************

Thank You For Watching,

Vote Please!