Kakucho stared at him, recalling the times he would see the male writing letters to Shinichiro.

"One day...I ran into...my mother. The person...who abandoned me."

-Small Flashback-

Izana paused his walking when he took note of a familiar figure.

"What's wrong, Izana?" Kakucho questioned him.

"Go on ahead home." He said, confusing him.

"Huh?"

As the black haired male did as told, the white haired male stood in front of the building, then turned his head to a kid who held hands with his mother.

"It wasn't like what we have at home." The kid said.

"Is that right?" The mother smiled.

"It was kind of..."

Izana watched them walked past, before walking into the building, and found the blonde woman, standing behind her, "Mom. Mom. Right?"

The woman slightly turned her head then back to her game.

"How come you never come to visit me?"

Kakucho stood by the doors, peeking to see the male, eyes widen.

"Did you abandon me? Why?" He questioned, watching her finish one cigarette and took out another, lighting it, "Was it so you could do this?"

She blew out the smoke, "What a pain."

"Huh?"

"You're not my kid."

"What?" His eyes widen.

"You're the son of my ex-husband and his Filipino ex-wife. He was good-for-nothing scum. He ended up getting stabbed by some thug and dying. Get it? You're my stepchild. We're not related." She told him the truth.

Huh?

Izana screamed as he ran up and punched Shinichiro, who fell back, taking the punch, "You knew, didn't you, Shinichiro? Why didn't you tell me?"

The said male got up, "Yeah, I realized it. But that stuff doesn't matter."

""Doesn't matter"? That's what's most important!"

"Why, Izana? Even if we're not blood relatives, that doesn't change things between us."

"Shut up!" He yelled, "Why...Why did you ever have to show up?" He sobbed, "If I knew I was alone, I could have handled it. Can you understand this, Shinichiro? The hell of having the happiness you thought you had suddenly ripped away."

Kakucho stood around a building, taking cover from the rain as he listened.

-End of Flashback-

"Can you...understand...how I feel?" Izana questioned the blond.

"Izana, you..." Mikey said.

"Huh? That means..." Takemichi trailed off.

"That's right. I'm not a brother to Shinichiro or you or Emma. I'm not related to anyone."

"You must be joking." Inui said, shocked.

Mikey gasped.

"Tell me, Mikey...Can you save me? I'm beyond saving, right?" The white haired male teared up with a small smile.

(Y/n) smiled softly as she brought him in for a hug, shocking him, "Not hopeless..."

Takemichi blinked, before gasping, "That's right. (Y/n)-chan isn't even related to her parents but they still love her as if she was their own." He said.