Chapter 4

Just want to say, thank you to all those who left those nice messages from last chapter! It almost made me tear up. So, as a gift, have a new chapter! And to those who have books, I hope your books are doing well! I know how writing can sometimes be frustrating, especially when you hit a writers-block.

I wish I could get chapters out a bit more faster, but I don't have a co-author but it's fine. Thank you again to those leaving amazing and nice messages!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

In the train, were three boys, who were taking most of the space.

"Can you believe this picture?" One of them said, showing his phone to his friends, as they then laughed.

"Yo, holy shit! Are you for real?!"

"Shit, that's insane!"

"That's hilarious."

"Right?"

They said as other people looked at them with an annoyed face.

Takemichi, Hinata and (Y/n) were in the same train, looking at the teens. Well, the demon girl had her eyes closed and swaying gently.

"God, they're loud." The blond teen said.

"Hmm..." The demon girl hummed, not liking the loudness.

"Hey!" The girl said, making them look up, and the blond to look to his side and was surprised the peach haired girl wasn't next to him anymore, only seeing the petite girl.

"H-Hina?"

The said girl leaned towards one of them, "You're taking up way too much space! It's fine when there aren't that many people on, but that old lady is having to stand. Why not make some room for her?" She said, smiling at them.

"Yeah..."

"Sure."

"Hey, scooch over."

The three said, as they scoot closer.

Hinata looked at the old lady before looking at the teens again, "Thanks!"

"S-Sure."

"You're cute..."

"Yeah."

They said blushing.

The girl then walked towards the older lady, "Ma'am, there's a seat open."

"Why, thank you so much, young lady." She said with a smile.

Takemichi could only stare in awe, 'Hina's amazing.' He thought.

-----

"Thanks for coming shopping with me." Hinata said, as they were sitting now.

"Sure, no problem. Plus, (Y/n)-chan needed more sweets." Takemichi said, slightly flustered.

"How'd your finals go?"

"Wow, I haven't thought about finals in forever!"

"Forever? We just took them."

The male realized his mistake and put a hand on the back of his neck, "Oh, yeah, we did!" He said with an awkward smile, 'Shit. I was thinking out loud.' He thought.

"Make sure you study. You have a dream, don't you?"

"A dream?" He said, confused, 'Did I actually have dream and aspirations?'

Soon the train stopped, making the girl stand up and look back at the male.

"Well, that settles it. I'm going to help you study!" She looked at the demon girl, "What about you, (Y/n)-chan?"