"I left and worked. After I met (M/n), I changed. She brought out the best in me. That's why my personality is like this." He chuckled, "We dated, then married. When we wanted to start our family, we found out she couldn't have children. We were upset for weeks, before one day passing by an alley and found (Y/n) in the dumpster. We took her in and here we are now."

"Sato-san...Why did you leave the yakuza?" The tall blond questioned.

He sadly smiled, "Because I would often get calls from my mother, only to ignore them. I would listen to the voicemails, hearing the worry in her voice. When she got news of my brother passing, she gave me a good talk. I took literal months thinking over her words before deciding to quit the criminal lifestyle. I quit all of it for my mother."

(F/n) looked at them, "So, if you boys think I wouldn't hurt the person that did this to her or my wife, I would. They mean the world to me." He said, smiling at them, before they heard the alarm go off, confusing them, then saw the doctor and nurses running in the direction of (Y/n)'s room. He instantly stood up, "What's going on?"

A nurse looked at him, "Your daughter seemed to have disconnected." She said, as she then continued to run.

He followed after them, knowing she probably woke up.

-----

Toman members watched as Tenjiku walked up and stood in front of them. Each of them watching each other.

"I've been waiting for you, hero." Kisaki said, staying in his post on top of the containers.

"So that damn Kisaki will watch from up high." Chifuyu said.

"Damn bastard..." Baji scoffed.

"That's the kind of guy he is." Takemichi said, as both blonds looked at him.

"I guess we can't get to him unless we destroy Tenjiku first. What a total weasel."

'Kisaki! I swear I'll drag you down from there!'

"You're overwhelmingly outnumbered. What'll you do about it?" Izana looked at the few opposing members, "This better be entertaining, Toman. Let's start with a vanguard fight." He suggested.

"Huh?" Takemichi blinked, confused.

Ran chuckled, "That brings back memories."

"A vanguard fight, huh? I like it." Mucho said.

Mocchi walked up, "Why don't you leave this to me?"

"Back down, gorilla." Shion walked up.

"Huh? Why you bastard, Madarame!" He exclaimed.

He only ignored the male, "I'll take today's vanguard fight! Former ninth-generation Black Dragon leader and one of Tenjiku's Big Four, Madarame Shion! Who are you sending out, Toman?"

"A vanguard fight? What's that?" Takemichi questioned.

"It's a ritual that was popular with S-62 Generation. They start with a one-on-one, that builds up to an all-out battle." Yamagishi explained.

"Wow. That's our gang Dex." Makoto said.

"I see." The blond said.

"I bet you have no big shits left though. Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya and Smiley. Not a single central member is left! Tokyo Manji Gang is just a rabble!" Shion grinned.

"Bastard." Angry said, as he and Hakkai grunted about to walk up, but the familiar blond got in their way.

"Takemitchy." Hakkai said.

"For today's battle, the vanguard has to be me." Takemichi said, but then turned his head when someone walked past him.

"You'll be fighting me." Peh-yan said.