"I don't like your methods though." Mocchi said.

He turned around with a shrug and looked at up, "You hear that, Kisaki?" He called out.

Kisaki, who stood on top of the containers, scoffed.

Mucho stood up, "Izana, Toman's through." He stared at the said male, who looked back, "We, members of S-62, the Vicious Generation, had a dream that we lost sight of. But with you and Tenjiku, we'll make it come true."

Izana walked towards them, "Good." He said, walking past Kakucho.

"From now on, we can never lose."

Kakucho looked down, 'If this is what you want, then I will stick with you.' He thought, looking up.

The white haired male stared down at his gang, "Tenjiku will now advance to a higher stage. With all the hoodlums of Tokyo, we will challenge the adult underworld. Who cares if they're yakuza or whatever. We'll destroy anyone who defies us and control the whole underworld of Japan."

'And you'll be standing right in the middle of all that, Mikey. I'll make sure you suffer bitterly.' He thought, outstretching his arms to the side.

Rindou pushed up his glasses, "That Toman gang, they can't do a thing without Mikey, can they, aniki?" He turned to him.

Ran was messing with one of his braids, "That's for sure. But I can't believe none of them are coming."

"No. He'll come." Kisaki said.

"Huh? Who do you mean?" Shion questioned, as they all looked at him.

He raised a finger to his lips, "Shh." He shushed as they all were silent.

"Hm." Izana hummed, before he and others heard the rumbled from a distance, "Huh?"

"Huh?" Kakucho looked around.

"Whoa! Seriously?" A Tenjiku member questioned.

"Well, well. They're coming." The blond with blue smirked.

Ran pushed his braid back, "Now this is more like it." 

"It's Toman!" Mocchi said.

Shion licked his lips, as Izana chuckled.

"Toman's here! Toman's here!" A member exclaimed, seeing them drive up.

The Toman members got off their bikes and walked up.

"Everyone, in position!" Chifuyu exclaimed, as all members stood behind Takemichi.

-----

(Y/n) sat up in her hospital bed, before disconnecting herself from the machines to stand up, making them beep and sending the alerts to the nurses and doctor.

"Get...Michi..." She muttered, grabbing her clothing and changing into them.

-----

Before any of that commotion happened, (F/n) sat beside Mikey as Draken stood by, "Let me tell you boys a story..."

The shorter blond sat quietly as he looked down.

"I was part of the yakuza." He said, shocking the taller blond, "But obviously as you can see, I'm not part of it anymore."

"Why are you telling us this...?" Draken questioned.

He softly smiled, "Because I lost many people too. I've lost a brother. He was more mature than I was even though he was younger than me by two years, but I know he would've loved being an uncle to (Y/n). I've lost friends most of all."