But since then, I've never once felt lonely.

-----

The Mizo Middle group, Chifuyu, Inui, Takemichi and (Y/n) stood in front of Mikey.

-Small Flashback-

"Taiju has retired. Black Dragon will come under Toman's command." Inui said, as he stood in front of Mikey, who's back was to him.

He turned his head to look at him, "Are you going to take over as Black Dragon's 11th leader?"

"No. I won't be the 11th leader. I nominate Hanagaki Takemichi and Kamado (Y/n)."

His eyes widen, "Huh? Takemitchy? (N/n)-chin?"

"I saw a hint of our first leader in Hanagaki when he faced Taiju. But with (Y/n)-chan, I know she's strong, but her personality is perfect. They got the potential to lead Black Dragon."

Mikey stared at him, then his opened his mouth, "No."

"Huh? "No"?" He questioned, watching him walk down the steps, "Of course, I'm not poaching Hanagaki and (Y/n)-chan from Toman. They'd still lead First Division..."

"Oi." He leaned close to him, making him back up, "It wasn't you who discovered Takemitchy and (N/n)-chin." He said, a tick mark on his cheek.

"Uh...huh?"

"It was me!"

"Uh..." Inui blinked, as the other male back away.

Mikey turned back around, "The same potential as my brother? Take my cute (N/n)-chin? Anyway, they're mine, so you can't have them."

'Wait, is he getting jealous?' He thought, shocked by his attitude.

"But...if Takemitchy and (N/n)-chin absolutely insists on being Black Dragon's leader, I'll think about it. But only if they absolutely insists."

-End of Flashback-

Inui softly smiled, 'Who'd have thought the day would come when I'd wear this uniform.'

"Mucho double-crossed us, huh?" Mikey questioned.

"Yes. In this fight, First Division will do everything we can to rescue Kokonoi Hajime." Takemichi said.

"Good." He nodded, then turned his head, "Inui, if Tenjiku were to attack us in earnest, when would it be?"

"Tomorrow, February 22. That's the day Black Dragon was founded 11 years ago. If Izana is that devoted to Sano Shinichiro, then tomorrow is a special day." Inui said.

"You think they'll attack tomorrow?"

"Yes, no doubt about it."

He turned around, "Okay! Gather all members of Toman. To prepare for tomorrow's showdown, we'll rally the troops!"

"Yes, sir!/Okay...!" They all said.

-----

"Izana! I'm against this!" Kakucho ran up.

"Shut it, Kakucho. This is the only way to crush Toman." Izana said.

"Do you have any idea what you're about to do?"

"It won't be a problem."

His eyes widen, "I...will never condone murder!"

-----

"The emergency meeting before we face Tenjiku will now begin!" Draken said, as all the Toman members were standing in front of the two.

"Chifuyu." Takemichi called out.